Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fab Shop Hop Bunny Angela's Quilting Studio >

Fab Shop Hop Bunny Angela's Quilting Studio

Fab Shop Hop Bunny Angela's Quilting Studio

Old 03-29-2021, 03:33 PM

Default Fab Shop Hop Bunny Angela's Quilting Studio

I'm having trouble finding the bunny in Angela's Quilting Studio. The prompts lead to the April bunny and when I emailed the shop asking about it they wouldn't even give me a hint. All she would say was "its in my shop" and "That's where I sell my fabric". Not helpful or cooperative at all. Can any of you help me with it?
Old 03-29-2021, 04:08 PM

Has April shop hop started yet? Are you looking for the March bunny? When you click on ‘Store’ tab on the website the March bunny is there.
Old 03-29-2021, 05:21 PM

Thanks Janie. I was looking for the March bunny. All the prompts on Angela's website lead to the April bunny. I did find it but not really due to her help. .
Old 04-01-2021, 10:18 AM

This reminds me. I won a $10 certificate in the previous shop hop but when I went to use it, it said it was invalid. I emailed the shop but never heard back. Probably too late now. This is the 2nd time a prize hasn't worked.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by gale View Post
This reminds me. I won a $10 certificate in the previous shop hop but when I went to use it, it said it was invalid. I emailed the shop but never heard back. Probably too late now. This is the 2nd time a prize hasn't worked.
I had that happen with the last one I won and it wasn't the first time. I didn't like the way this shop was set as just a bunch of eBay listings and decided it wasn't worth it. Before I have had to call and talk to them which can be hard with me working and their short shop hours. I wish some of the quilt shops make sure things are working correctly. It's very frustrating. They probably wonder why people don't redeem their certificates.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:26 PM

I quit doing the shop hop because the shipping was as much as the 10 dollar gift.