Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21*** >

Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21***

Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21***

Old 05-16-2021, 03:09 PM

Getting closer, Boomers! One package appears hung up in Atlanta despite being mailed early last week. This seems to be happening a time or two in each of the last few swaps. Oh, well. We can wait for good things, right?

Terriamn
Marcialee
Ibex94
Bibliostone
Klaws
Juliasb
Sewbizgirl
Kristijoy
AHWU

Annt59
Nelco
Team of MJPEncinitas & Stcpawz

JayneW* - two sets
Hav4boys* - two sets

Love seeing all the chatter and your project pix of late. I’m still plugging away on my scrappy projects. I’ll post a pic when I’ve got more to show. Terriamn, I hope your DD’s purchase comes through. Fingers crossed. Love the little girl dresses, SBG. I’ve been thinking it’s time to try to make a few very simple dresses for Charlie. I’m not great at apparel. Kristijoy, lovely blocks! You’ll do well here.

I'm off to have a decaf with hubby on the back deck as the sun sets. Enjoy your evening, Zinnias.
Old 05-16-2021, 10:19 PM

had 4 days off and got a lot of embroidery and sewing done for customers. got some yard work done and the pool is getting ready to be opened.
can't wait to see all the cute fabrics arrive. No idea what I will do for a block as I make several different blocks, depends on the fabric and requirements.
have a nice week.
Old 05-17-2021, 05:33 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by marcialee View Post
No idea what I will do for a block as I make several different blocks, depends on the fabric and requirements..
Me too... I like to let the fabric "tell" me what block it wants to be. That's a big part of the fun, for me.

Janice, hope you will show us what you make for Charlie! I love making little clothes.

Hoping B'stone's package starts moving again today. It's so close!
Old 05-17-2021, 10:27 AM

Most of the Zinnia fabric pix are posted in the gallery. You'll find the link for the gallery in my signature. If I've misnamed your fabric, let me know. It happens,

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 05-17-2021, 11:58 AM

Since Bibliostone's package is supposed to be dropped off by 5:15pm today, I'm busy working on your f8s and prepping your labels. I hope to ship on Wednesday if all goes well. Fingers crossed. Also, I want to double check that no one has moved in the last couple of weeks since you sent me your sign-up info. If so, let me know ASAP. Also, let me know about any email address changes.

For JayneW and Hav4boys, I'm going to have to put your F8s in a box to ship instead of a single padded envelope. It's just too tight already and I've still got Bibliostone's F8 to add. I fear the padded envelope will explode.

That's it for now.

Old 05-17-2021, 02:09 PM

It is nice to see all the fabric together. I can't wait...
Old 05-17-2021, 02:31 PM

The last package arrived. Yay! Those of you who have sent me cash for shipping will receive your tracking numbers from USPS tomorrow morning. Those of you who sent me prepaid envelopes should already have your numbers. If not, let me know and I’ll take a pic of your label. Shipment is planned for Wednesday. Our pup has a vet appointment right next to the post office so I’ll walk them in myself right before the vet. Hopefully most of you should have your packages by the weekend!
Old 05-17-2021, 04:20 PM
Power Poster

Yay!! Fun coming our way...

Janice I tried to get a prepaid padded envelope for you, but the post office said they didn't carry them(!). So I sent stamps instead. Hope that will suffice.
Old 05-17-2021, 05:27 PM

SBG, Stamps are a bit problematic as my carrier will not accept Priority packages with stamps. I'm going to be next to the post office anyway so I can take it this time. I believe you may have to order them online at USPS.com. Please send cash or a prepaid envelope next time. Thanks.
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Yay!! Fun coming our way...

Janice I tried to get a prepaid padded envelope for you, but the post office said they didn't carry them(!). So I sent stamps instead. Hope that will suffice.
Old 05-17-2021, 06:26 PM

Sounds great Janice - I assume I sent you enough postage?