Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Secret Pal Sign-ups - Closes Midnight May 31  Come join the fun! >

June Secret Pal Sign-ups - Closes Midnight May 31 Come join the fun!

June Secret Pal Sign-ups - Closes Midnight May 31 Come join the fun!

Old 06-11-2021, 07:29 AM

What a fun package!

Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
Many thanks to Brenda for a 4th of July themed swap package! Red, white, and blue: necklaces, socks, safety pins, nail kit, pen, pin, star-headed pins, threads, fabrics, and carry bag. Yummy dog snacks (so my dog says!), three lengths of white and beige fabric (my most-wanted thing), a bungle of coordinating green fabrics, a cutter blade, a book I haven't read, and a pretty card.

Thank you,

Deborah
Old 06-12-2021, 04:17 AM

Default I've missed you guys!!

Now that I'm officially done with school I am ready to join the next swap. Can't wait !! I'll be looking for when the July sign up is posted !!
Old 06-17-2021, 01:43 PM
Power Poster

I received a delightful package from CarolinePaj. Two Chocolate bars, 120" Tape measure, beeswax for thread, 2 spools of thread ,quilting needles, wonder clips, Pattern. Some kool trim, 6 FQ's and a red thing that I am unsure what it is. I have asked Caroline to let me know. Maybe I just have brain fade but I don't believe I have seen this thing before. Everyone hang in there and hopefully the mystery will be solved soon.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hugs to you all.

BrendaK
Old 06-17-2021, 02:00 PM

Default Package received from Pamela

Hi Guys,

Just sharing my wonderful swap I received from Pamela this month. She knows me so well and sent my most wanted item and more…… in fact the woolies charm pack is so cute…… I have never even seen these before and I love them. Pamela, thank you so much, it was a wonderfully thoughtful and generous package.

Hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	200F9301-1C81-4354-B4D0-45671B781BEA.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	439.6 KB
ID:	633999  

Last edited by CarolinePaj; 06-17-2021 at 02:04 PM.
Old 06-17-2021, 02:02 PM

Hi Brenda,

So glad it arrived…… the red thing is a chalk wheel fabric marker….. take the clear plastic bit off and you will see part of a small wheel which rolls chalk onto fabric.

Hope this helps

Caroline
Old 06-18-2021, 12:34 PM

It is so nice to see what you got - I think this really makes the secret pal thread even nicer to be part of.
Old 06-19-2021, 06:44 AM

I am late mailing my secret pals package. It will go out today.

I am heading out on a weeklong road trip to Yellowstone with my second son so I will be MIA. I will post next months today.
Old 06-19-2021, 06:54 AM

Next months swap:

July Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close June 30 midnight - Come join the fun! - Quiltingboard Forums

I will be out of town until June 29.
Old 06-19-2021, 01:41 PM

Not sure who to thank for my secret pal package this month….but thank you! I got my most wanted, some sew tites, a cute wool pin cushion kit (I love wool!), some 30’s scraps, a candy bar (that I fear didn’t survive the heat), and a Schmitz needle info sheet.

thank you!
Old 06-20-2021, 04:57 PM

Default June Secret Pal

Sorry, it's been a busy weekend here. I received my package from Deborah (Gaijin) on Friday. It was a very welcome surprise after a rough week at work. I feel very blessed. She sent a pretty pink shirt, sloth face mask, flowered socks, Cheez-it Groves, kitty treats, Florida West Coast Cookbook, 4 - 1/2 yard cuts of fabric to go with Half Yard Summer Collection book and fruit slices.

I made the mistake of giving my cats some of the treats on Friday night. Mimi decided she wanted more during the night and woke me up around midnight talking and loving on me. It didn't work, she had to wait until 3:30 when I got up to start my day.

I took the cookbook with us on a road trip today and there are some wonderful recipes that I remember hearing my mom talk about and that I will be trying.

Everyone have a wonderful week.
Jennifer