Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Sign-Ups: Closes July 31 at midnight. Come enjoy the fun! >

August Secret Pal Sign-Ups: Closes July 31 at midnight. Come enjoy the fun!

August Secret Pal Sign-Ups: Closes July 31 at midnight. Come enjoy the fun!

Old 08-26-2021, 06:30 AM

I am going to apologize to my secret pal. I am down with covid so I can't go to the post office and family is quarantined also. I will get a gift certificate or something sent to you right away. I did not forget. I am so sorry about this!
Old 08-28-2021, 09:37 AM

I want to say thank you to Caroline! I received a huge package with tons of fabric and so many notions! I love the blue fat quarters they will be perfect for my mystery quilt and thank you for the wonder clips, I had been eyeing those for a while! I love the fabric bowl, thread, snail measuring tape and other notions! This swap was awesome!
Old 09-01-2021, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by BrendaK View Post
If anyone knows the board name for L. Wantz I would appreciate you letting me know. I would like to make sure that she receives my thank you.

BrendaK
That is Nene.
Old 09-01-2021, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by JessQuilts View Post
I want to say thank you to Caroline! I received a huge package with tons of fabric and so many notions! I love the blue fat quarters they will be perfect for my mystery quilt and thank you for the wonder clips, I had been eyeing those for a while! I love the fabric bowl, thread, snail measuring tape and other notions! This swap was awesome!
Hi jess,

I am so glad that you like the package that I mailed to you. You didn't have a most wanted apart from the blue fabric but you said you like notions... so I just sent fabric and notions - LOL! Anyway, I am so pleased it arrived and you are happy.

Hugs

Caroline
Old 09-11-2021, 06:30 AM

those little green scissors are my favorite (mine are red)....just right to carry in everything even purse LOL
Old 09-13-2021, 02:56 AM

Bullock2us sent me an Amazon gift card (always a wonderful thing) via her daughter, as she recovers from Covid. Thank you so much, with love and understanding for the dreadful toll Covid takes on us. Mend well!