LoveofQuilts - 8-28
Travelliggramma - 8-28
NZ quilter - 8-30
Gaijin - 8-30
Macybaby - 9-2
Cuppy - 9-8
Crispy Frog - 9-9
IrishMom - 9-10
LorMarSzon - 9-10 (Charmed by the bunny stamp.)
BarbaraKibler23 - 9-13
Hav4boys - 9-14

Looks like I am waiting on just two to arrive by Saturday. Whoo-Hoo!
Ibex94 is waiting on three.
Lovofquilts is waiting on 7.

Sewbizgirl, if that envelop could only talk. What a story it would have to tell! Glad all is well and it arrived with time to spare.

Hav4boys, I bet yours will be arriving soon, since my envelope arrived today. Hang tight and watch for your name on the other two lists.

Guess what I did today? I washed my ipod, twice. Changed bedding and couldn't find the little divice. Laughted and looked in the washer. Yes, indeed it was in the bottom and had gone through two wash cycles. It is now resting in a bag of rice. Finger crossed but I am also planning on a trip to Best Buy in the next few days. By the way, it did not shrink nor did it fade it beautiful hot pink color. I have to smile, really I do.

Last edited by WMUTeach; 09-14-2021 at 05:37 PM.
Old 09-14-2021, 06:18 PM

I mailed the September birthday packages yesterday.
Old 09-15-2021, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by aborning View Post
I mailed the September birthday packages yesterday.
Thanks, looking forward to the little surprises coming from your home to ours.
Old 09-15-2021, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
Guess what I did today? I washed my ipod, twice. Changed bedding and couldn't find the little divice. Laughted and looked in the washer. Yes, indeed it was in the bottom and had gone through two wash cycles. It is now resting in a bag of rice. Finger crossed but I am also planning on a trip to Best Buy in the next few days. By the way, it did not shrink nor did it fade it beautiful hot pink color. I have to smile, really I do.
That's something I'm always afraid I'll do. Or I will accidentally wash my phone... I'm sorry that happened to you!
Old 09-15-2021, 10:07 AM

WMUteach.... so sorry to hear about the demise of your phone. I'm glad the color stayed intact. The lesson learned is don't wash your linens, right?

Last edited by ibex94; 09-15-2021 at 10:10 AM.
Old 09-15-2021, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post
WMUteach.... so sorry to hear about the demise of your phone. I'm glad the color stayed intact. The lesson learned is don't wash your linens, right?
Ha-Ha-Ha and a Tee-Hee-Hee. My iPod is clean and so is that set of sheets. My iPod Touch, not my phone, is my sleep buddy. I listen to audio books to lull me to sleep each night. Had to dig out an old CD book last night. Better than nothing. Mr. Goggle suggested covering the iPod Touch in rice and let it sit for 24-36 hours to see if the rice will draw out the water. I'll give my sparkly pink iPod a try in the morning.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:20 AM

Sooooo.... did the rice do the trick? I know nothing about Ipods. Touch? hmmmm. I better catch up to today's world and see what the new technology is. I'm happy to just keep up with the quilting world technology. I'm a lookyloo, not a purchaser. My moneypit house gets my spare funds.

But there is always money for great fabric! I found some Marcia Derse fabric on sale at Rossville quilts that I couldn't resist https://www.rossvillequilts.com/category/the-opposite I need to start making things with my stash!

Sewbizgirl, I found some of your fabric from this last Boom on another site and am planning on playing with it to try my BOOM block for you again. After it was ironed I realized I didn't link something up properly and it is driving me crazy knowing that!

WMUteach -- Happy Birthday ahead of time. I fear this weekend is another one of those too full weekends and I may not be online.

Old 09-16-2021, 06:04 AM

WMUTeach-Ouch on the Touch. Mines been flashing black screen whenever I used the camera. It's like my 4th in 6 years? Something like that. This last time I bought an Otter Box. Old dog, new tricks... I still dump it on it's head from time to time.

My scrapbook room (recent purge of my people) has been getting a great deal of use. Back in the day I'd have had the sewing room put together and had a quilt finished by now. Currently I need to remove all the stuff we put into the closet (who's idea was that anyway) reorganize it, rebox it then put it back in. Leaving room for the 5 XL totes full of fabric. Which needs to be reorganized, refolded? re-ironed? never goona happen that. : Course the stuff to finish up the floors came in yesterday. Sigh, it will all get done... someday. Meanwhile I keep adding to the list of stuff I wanna get done in my sewing room. weeeeee this lil piggy is going to have a hefting weekend. "Tote that barge, lift that pail"

Did I tell you? DD is coming home for Thanksgiving. Yes!

Happy birthday ya'll.
Old 09-16-2021, 07:41 AM
Power Poster

"Sewbizgirl, I found some of your fabric from this last Boom on another site and am planning on playing with it to try my BOOM block for you again. After it was ironed I realized I didn't link something up properly and it is driving me crazy knowing that!"

Ibex... your block looks perfect and is already sewn into my quilt top. The top is almost done and ready for show. But that's another thread...