Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Twilight Boo-Levard Bench Pillow, by Kimberbell >

Twilight Boo-Levard Bench Pillow, by Kimberbell

Twilight Boo-Levard Bench Pillow, by Kimberbell

Old 10-18-2021, 11:25 AM

that's great, Teen! I didn't realize that Kimberbell did patterns that could be done without an embroidery machine. I like the hand embroidery.

Rob
Old 10-24-2021, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
I don’t have an embroidery machine so I made the “sewing” version of her pattern. My applique is turned edge and there is a lot of hand embroidery in this thing. This took about as much time to make as a full size quilt would take me. Geesh!! I can see why the embroidery version would be much neater and quicker way to make this…so many tiny details. The pattern suggests including fairy lights but I couldn’t bring myself to poke holes in this.. lol.. My hand embroidery is not the best but it is what it is….
That is adorable!!
Old 10-31-2021, 10:05 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
I don’t have an embroidery machine so I made the “sewing” version of her pattern. My applique is turned edge and there is a lot of hand embroidery in this thing. This took about as much time to make as a full size quilt would take me. Geesh!! I can see why the embroidery version would be much neater and quicker way to make this…so many tiny details. The pattern suggests including fairy lights but I couldn’t bring myself to poke holes in this.. lol.. My hand embroidery is not the best but it is what it is….
this pillow is just fantastic, all the detail, amazing. excellent. i love everything in it. you're encouraging me to make one now.