Veterans' Day

Old 11-11-2021, 02:15 AM
Banned

Thumbs up Veterans' Day

Happy Veteran's Day to all my fellow service members! I thank you for your service!
Old 11-11-2021, 02:44 AM

Happy Veteran's Day to you PurplePansies, and all other service members! I didn't serve, but my dear hubby did before we met. I also thank you all for your service, whether as a member of the forces, or as a spouse.
Old 11-11-2021, 05:47 AM

I remember it was called Armistice Day when I was a child. It commemorated the end of WWI. So many wars since then and so many brave men and women who fought to defend this country. My husband and my grandson are veterans and my dad served for 25 years in the Army Air Corps. My grateful thanks to all of our veterans.
Old 11-11-2021, 07:43 AM
Power Poster

It’s Remembrance Day here in Canada. Freedom isn’t free and we should always honour those who have served and are serving!
Old 11-11-2021, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by PurplePansies View Post
Happy Veteran's Day to all my fellow service members! I thank you for your service!
Happy Veteran's Day to all our vets! We owe our lives and freedom to you! A debt that can never be repaid. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your service
Old 11-11-2021, 09:07 AM

I want to thank all my family and friends that have been in service to this great country! Especially want to pay respects to friends and family who gave their lives in service to this nation. Over my life time there have been many.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:18 AM

My granddaughter read"'In Flanders Fields" and laid the wreath for the Champs division of War Amps, at their local Remembrance Day ceremony. We watched on YouTube. War Amps is such a wonderful organization, helping not only soldiers injured in conflict, but also children like our DGD, who was born missing part of a limb. Every day should be Remembrance Day.