Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Nov 2021 - Feb 2022 Wall Hanging Swap >

Nov 2021 - Feb 2022 Wall Hanging Swap

Nov 2021 - Feb 2022 Wall Hanging Swap

Old 03-05-2022, 06:45 PM

Anna, you are so lucky to get Heather’s wall hanging. Looks like she did a great job. So springy.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:53 AM
Power Poster

Rhonda,
I was reading this morning on the web about the tornado that hit Iowa yesterday. I hope you and your family are not near this disaster.
Old 03-06-2022, 06:29 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
Rhonda,
I was reading this morning on the web about the tornado that hit Iowa yesterday. I hope you and your family are not near this disaster.
Thank you RG we are not in that area. We are about 3 hrs southeast of where that tornado hit. Iowa is in the tornado belt, so we are used to dealing with tornados. It is always sad when anyone dies. We have been through many tornados over the years. Last year we did have one come down just outside of the little town I live in. But it went back up with no real damage done.
Old 03-07-2022, 03:05 PM

Got a beautiful wall hanging from Skaduzy today, as well as a lovely note and several goodies. I will post pictures later, but wanted to make sure that I said Thank You. I have already told Rhonda in a private message, so all is good. Thank you again....It is so beautiful.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:01 AM

Thank you so much, LaQuita, for my lovely Zig-Zag wall hanging. It has lovely peachy and green zig-zags going side to side and a creamy white background. She put a striped binding on that matches one of the fabrics in the zig-zag.
Sorry, I can't post a pic.
Old 03-10-2022, 05:58 PM

Check out my goodies!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, Lena!! I love the neon Wallhanging….it is super cool and will be a permanent WH in my sewing room. So funny that you said in your note..”I hope you like bright colors”….hahahaha Bright, white, and black are my signature colors so this was perfect. She, also, sent me a neon mug rug, seam ripper, a pattern, and a couple of FQ’s. Very generous, Lena! Thank you so much!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	76B13C83-98CF-4402-BC55-202A9F6B9F55.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	563.9 KB
ID:	638551  

Last edited by Teen; 03-10-2022 at 06:04 PM.
Old 03-10-2022, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rumbols View Post
Thank you so much, LaQuita, for my lovely Zig-Zag wall hanging. It has lovely peachy and green zig-zags going side to side and a creamy white background. She put a striped binding on that matches one of the fabrics in the zig-zag.
Sorry, I can't post a pic.
Sounds so pretty! I know you aren’t able to post pictures so I’m hoping LaQuita has some pics to share!

LaQuita…if you are having problems still with posting pics, I’ll be glad to post them for you. Just PM me and I’ll provide my email…
Old 03-11-2022, 01:46 AM

Well guess what I received today in the mail. My wall hanging from the swap before this one from Marion Quilts posted on the 25th Oct 2021 . Marion sent with her wall hanging was a quilt top to be sandwiched and quilted , a bag of cut out shapes with vizaflex on them . After all the years in these swaps she knows I like applique . No idea how to make it up so when ever I need an animal , leaf circle etc I will go to this bag and find what I need . If you see this Marion Thankyou
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Marion wh oct 21.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	638552  
Old 03-11-2022, 11:43 AM

Heather, so glad you like your WH. I’m practicing piecing again and this one was perfect to work on that skill.

R-sea, Glad you finally got your WH. Picture looks very nice. Hope you don’t have to wait so long again!
Old 03-11-2022, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by R-sea View Post
Well guess what I received today in the mail. My wall hanging from the swap before this one from Marion Quilts posted on the 25th Oct 2021 . Marion sent with her wall hanging was a quilt top to be sandwiched and quilted , a bag of cut out shapes with vizaflex on them . After all the years in these swaps she knows I like applique . No idea how to make it up so when ever I need an animal , leaf circle etc I will go to this bag and find what I need . If you see this Marion Thankyou
R-Sea….awesome it finally showed up…so pretty…and love the applique goodies. Marion always makes up fun projects to do..