Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Wall Hanging Swap - March to June 2022 >

Wall Hanging Swap - March to June 2022

Wall Hanging Swap - March to June 2022

Old 07-01-2022, 05:57 PM

I got my name as well. Very excited to send this wall hanging on its way. I won't be able to send this package out until Tuesday as well. Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 07-02-2022, 08:51 AM
Power Poster

Okayyyyyy I hope everyone is sorted out now and the wall hanging mailing can commence!!

Let me know if anything is not right. I will check back in later today. Never fails something always goes wrong lol
Old 07-02-2022, 09:03 AM
Power Poster

Make sure you message me when you mail. I prefer you pm me as I can then go back and see who let me know and who hasn't let me know yet. I may or may not see a message here in the thread so the pm is the better way to do it.

PLEASE remember we have international swappers and if your pkg doesn't come when you think it should it might be coming overseas so be patient. If you think it really should have gotten to you in a normal amt of time you can let me know and I will check on it. I'm not going to let anyone know if theirs is coming overseas as I don't want to spoil the surprise. But when all the pkgs but the overseas ones have been received I will let the ones waiting know then.

Please remember to let me know when you receive, Please send me a PM don't just post it on the thread. thanks!!

I have been so blessed to have you as my swappers and many of you have been with me for a long time. I so appreciate your support of this swap and I love the friendships we've made.
I really really appreciate all the swappers that have joined us recently and value your participation!!

Looking forward to seeing all the WHs and goodies you receive!!

If possible I'd really like to see each one post a pic of the WH they get or have your swapper post a pic of it after you get it. We used to do that at the end of the swap and we've kind of gotten away from doing that. It is nice to see them all at the end of the thread. Even tho you may have shared your pic earlier in the thread I would like to see them all together at the end,

Bless you all for being such wonderful swappers!!
And thank you all for being patient with all my mistakes lol
Old 07-02-2022, 09:34 AM
Power Poster

Hey everyone I made a major change in the new swap.

I used to always stay up til 4am so sending out addresses at midnight made sense,
but now after my surgery last Jan I don't stay up that late and so I decided I need more time to get the addresses worked through and sent out.

From now on the deadline to send your pm letting me know you are ready to mail is still Midnight on the last day of that month.
But I will be sending out addresses on the first day of the next month. That gives me more time to get them all set up and sent out. I won't be tired when I'm working on them and hopefully not so many mistakes.

Here is the change in the new swap information
Addresses Sent Out:
Addresses will be sent to each swapper on the first day of November 2022!!

Please note this is a MAJOR change in when the addresses are sent out.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:17 PM
Power Poster

Thanks for all you do for us, Rhonda!
Old 07-02-2022, 05:00 PM
Power Poster

Yes, thank you! No worries and no need to stay up. Please rest up.
Old 07-02-2022, 07:24 PM

Thank you for everything you do for us Rhonda. We really appreciate it and love for it. No need to stay up late. The next day is fine for getting the names out. You do a great job.
Old 07-03-2022, 07:41 AM
Power Poster

Thank you my friends! When I went through my lung surgery last January I went through several days of confusion and hallucinations due to med overdoses. Since then my mind has hiccops at times and I do thihnk it is because of the overdoses.
At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it lol I just heard that song on the radio yesterday. But seriously my life has changed since my surgery. My breathing is incredible now, but my brain sometimes goes sideways and that is annoying.

Hopefully all the addresses got to the right swappers now and all is well.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:48 AM

Everyone have a safe and Happy 4th! 🎆🇺🇸
Old 07-03-2022, 03:10 PM
Power Poster

Happy Independence Day to all our American friends!