Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Dont stop quilting on me. >

Dont stop quilting on me.

Dont stop quilting on me.

Old 07-17-2022, 05:21 AM

Exclamation Dont stop quilting on me.

Hello and thank you for your time in looking at our posted problem. We are beside ourselves trying to figure this problem out. Our quilter Juki 2200 using the Quilters creative touch, is acting crazy. We have replaced the encoders, stitch regulator. cords etc. and it quilts like an inch than quits sewing and just traces the pattern until it gets to the end and than makes its final lock stitches. We are stumped, has any one run into this problem. If so please help us out with how you resolved this issue.
Old 07-17-2022, 06:32 AM

There is a Juki group on FB. You might want to try there, they have been very helpful in the past.
Old 07-17-2022, 08:13 AM

Our problem is the Juki is just the machine, the quilting automation is grace, and we didn't realize when we bought the machine from a California company we would have literally no support, and they want us to send the whole machine to CA so they can look at it. The tech i talked to said he really didn't know what the issue is. I can build computers so I am pretty tech savvy, but their is a learning curve here, and hoping someone can help enlighten me
Old 07-17-2022, 08:27 AM

When it is tracing as you say ; do you mean it is not sewing at this time?
Can you read the program , could have a sewing description in it.
Old 07-17-2022, 08:52 AM
mkc

Originally Posted by Fountaindude View Post
Our problem is the Juki is just the machine, the quilting automation is grace,
Sounds like the issue is the robotics or the design file, not the machine. You might try the Quilters Creative Touch FB group QCT Facebook Group
Old 07-17-2022, 10:10 AM

It stitches at the beginning of the pattern than stops and traces, once it gets to the end of the pattern it does its final placement stitch. We have tried multiple files, and it does the same thing, I thought it was the encoders but I replaced those, we did a couple blocks flawlessly and than went back to this same crazy behavior.
Old 07-17-2022, 10:12 AM

Yes it quits stitching and just traces untill the very last lock in stitch......?
Old 07-17-2022, 02:37 PM
Gay

Are the encoders actually touching the track and turning? I had this issue for many years until a tech put springs on them,
Old 07-17-2022, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Gay View Post
Are the encoders actually touching the track and turning? I had this issue for many years until a tech put springs on them,
yes i had replaced them and than actually tightened them to make sure. I also put a mark on the rotor to make certain I could see if it wasn't turning as the machine moved.
Old 07-18-2022, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Fountaindude View Post
yes i had replaced them and than actually tightened them to make sure. I also put a mark on the rotor to make certain I could see if it wasn't turning as the machine moved.

For any of you that may be curious, I spoke with Juki and they said it is the handle bar that is bad ? so im going to get a new one tomorrow.