Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Can't post with Firefox browser >

Can't post with Firefox browser

Can't post with Firefox browser

Old 07-29-2022, 03:49 AM

I am a Firefox user and have had some minor problems. I was prevented from posting or responding to posts for about 12 hours. All is well now. No problems with Firefox on other sites. I am wondering if one of the updates has a minor glitch that impacts how it views the formatting/design of the QB? I haven't had any problem uploading photos.
Old 07-29-2022, 04:35 PM

Okay, now I'm having a really strange problem. Sometimes it lets me post and sometimes it doesn't. Crazy!
Old 07-31-2022, 05:07 AM

OK, I tried to respond to this thread using Firefox a few minutes ago and could not although other threads did allow me to submit a response to the post. So, I switched to Chrome. Yup, here I am. Weird. No other Firefox problems just the intermitient posting problem here on Quilting Board.
Old 07-31-2022, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
OK, I tried to respond to this thread using Firefox a few minutes ago and could not although other threads did allow me to submit a response to the post. So, I switched to Chrome. Yup, here I am. Weird. No other Firefox problems just the intermitient posting problem here on Quilting Board.
I'm having exactly the same problem. I can respond to some threads, but not to others. I use Firefox regularly and haven't had problems anywhere else. I'm using Edge now to post on QB. Not my favorite browser but it works for this.
Old 08-01-2022, 07:11 PM

ah, maybe that is why I cannot get photos to post either. odd but I will check that out. thanks!!!
Old 08-02-2022, 10:57 AM

Try Brave. https://brave.com/ It's free, no ads, great search engine.
Old 08-12-2022, 03:32 AM

Has any one found a solution to this FF problem? It seems to be getting worse. I no longer get the daily messages each morning, can't post responses and can't add attachments. The option to add an attachments isn't even there.
Old 08-12-2022, 03:42 AM

Wowzer! I can actually post this message via FF today! I have not been able to post via FF for about a week now. Hopefully it will also let me post to other threads. Fingers crossed. I have no issues with any other sites with FF and have not done a FF update in forever so it must be something on the QB side.
Old 08-12-2022, 04:15 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by NJ Quilter View Post
... have not done a FF update in forever so it must be something on the QB side.
If you haven't run any of the FF updates you should. that might have solved the problem.
Old 08-12-2022, 06:49 AM

My Firefox updates itself automatically. I checked and I'm updated. I still can't respond on this computer and since my work computer has died, I'm having to use Edge for QB. That's mostly why I haven't been here as much.