My feral cats.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:34 AM

Thanks for all of you who do such wonderful deeds for the feral cats or any animal. You truly are special people in my book and thanks for pics. Have a blk and white named Fiona, is a teenager now, Her sister Amalie died a couple of years ago, have her ashes and will be put to rest with all of her ashes and also Fiona when time comes.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:38 PM

We have now trapped, neutered/spayed and given rabies shots to five of the six. Only Fred remains untrapped. We shall try again in a couple of weeks for Fred. We found out papacat has visited the neighbor girls and fathered three litters/most without tails like him.
I must get their winter quarters ready as it will be getting pretty cool at night.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by tomilu
We have now trapped, neutered/spayed and given rabies shots to five of the six. Only Fred remains untrapped. We shall try again in a couple of weeks for Fred. We found out papacat has visited the neighbor girls and fathered three litters/most without tails like him.
I must get their winter quarters ready as it will be getting pretty cool at night.
Tomilu; You are a terrrific momma to these cats. Thanks so much for all you do for them.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by chris_quilts
[Tomilu; You are a terrrific momma to these cats. Thanks so much for all you do for them.
Thanks, Chris. I think it must be in the genes. I'm the fourth generation of animal rescuers in my family.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:37 PM

All the cats are very healthy and putting on their winter coats. Papacat is not here as much as before he was neutered, lol. Fred still has to be trapped, neutered and back to the colony. All four kittens now come into the laundry room while I'm fixing their meals. They beg for me to put small pieces of the canned food down for them on a spoon. Of course, they are not spoiled.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:40 PM

they're BEAUTIFUL!!! It's amazing to see how much Sweetie looks like her mama! They're all sweet! :D :D :D
Old 10-24-2011, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by bepositive
they're BEAUTIFUL!!! It's amazing to see how much Sweetie looks like her mama! They're all sweet! :D :D :D
:lol: :roll: We found out at neutering time that Sweetie is a BOY! He/it is still the sweetest of the bunch. I think if I can ever get little girl tamed, she will be just as sweet.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:42 PM
Power Poster

cute kitties. my daughter had a cat like Little Gir