Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Thanks to My Fellow QB Members >

Thanks to My Fellow QB Members

Thanks to My Fellow QB Members

Old 03-17-2011, 02:35 PM

So sad, guess I do not read toe grumbles... I seem to find the happy loving folks and have always left a nice note re: the beautiful quilts, and oh love peoples knowledge :) wahoo for sure. And Crafybear is so great in sending so many free links and natureally many others do as well. Sorry to hear about some who complain.. Hope they have a happy day. :)
Old 03-17-2011, 02:52 PM

oh my gosh, :) this is the place I cant do with out I would be lost I mean lost I look forward to coming in here every day dont get much donr but I love it here
Old 03-17-2011, 03:12 PM

I look forward to logging on everyday to see what everyone is doing. I accidentally found this site and so happy that I did. It is the only one I belong to. Eveyone is so nice and helpful. I have learned so much from you all in such a short period of time. Thanks to the great people that keep this site going.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
What about the men on this board? Ya mentioned the ladies....

As for that smile:
I have a sign in my office door that reads "Thank you for not being perky"
Do not worry about us men we know what this board means to us we are just not as outspoken as the ladies. Glenn
Old 03-17-2011, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by goldsberry921
I "accidentally" found this board and really glad I did. I have met a few wonderful ladies from this forum. This site is not only saved to my favorites, it's also one of my homepages!!

I've learned tidbits and fountains of information from the incredible people here.

Enough said! :)
Me too and I turned my friend on to it as well. I love reading all the funny posts and seeing all the creativity flowing from each and every one of you. We are one big family!
Old 03-17-2011, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by goldsberry921
I "accidentally" found this board and really glad I did. I have met a few wonderful ladies from this forum. This site is not only saved to my favorites, it's also one of my homepages!!

I've learned tidbits and fountains of information from the incredible people here.

Enough said! :)
I, too, accidentally found this board. I still don't know how to do this or that to maneuver around a board, and I'm never really sure if my comments have initiated other comments unless I get a personal message. But, on the other hand two years ago I didn't know my way around sewing a quilt, and I've made quite a few since then! Everyone is so upbeat and right there for each other. What I need to do is stop spending time on the forum and read it works!
I also have met a special friend, I call her my "mentor" and sometimes "Swami" because she's so helpful. I hope one day to meet her.
Angela
Old 03-17-2011, 03:33 PM

I Love this quilt site. The people in charge of it are doing a WONDERFUL job. This is also my therapy. :-) I'm so happy with the daylight savings time I get it in my inbox 1 hour earlier. Have a great day everyone. Cheers Benita in Sunny -Hot Arizona.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:49 PM

I love spending time on the board (probably too much) and all the wonderful people that post. Even when I'm feeling down there is always something to make me smile. This is a wonderful place to visit.

mltquilt
Old 03-17-2011, 03:54 PM

My husband has been very ill since Thanksgiving and believe me I owe my sanity to this board. There are so many kind people here. I am alone 99% of the time with my hubby and they have helped me through a real crisis one particular night. Bless everyone for their kindnesses even today as he still has a long way to go. Thank you all so much and yes he too is a quilter.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by vwquilting
My husband has been very ill since Thanksgiving and believe me I owe my sanity to this board. There are so many kind people here. I am alone 99% of the time with my hubby and they have helped me through a real crisis
one particular night. Bless everyone for their kindnesses even today as he still has a long way to go. Thank you all so much and yes he too is a quilter.
Blessings to you, caretaker. I pray for your continued strength!