TV commericials

Old 06-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Banned

I don't like the progressive commericials, I just can't see behaving like that at all. God bless. Penny
Old 06-04-2010, 02:31 AM

The commercial I totally think is the most ridiculous, intelligence belittling and just plain down and out stupid is the bear that has toilet paper on his butt, is hollered at by his mother, who, I believe is the one that puts the new toilet paper on the roll (at least that's the way it is in our home) doesn't use the right kind (actually I forgot which one it was), yet it is the mother that buys the toilet paper. I am not that stupid that I can't figure out that who ever made up that commercial never bought toilet paper, doesn't know what clogs and what doesn't, and doesn't know the price of same. Personally I like Scott 1000 sheet because it doesn't clog up the toilet with being either super strong or super soft - it does its job and what more do I need? Edie
Old 06-04-2010, 04:22 AM

Whatever happened to that cute commercial advertising instant coffee? It was like a soap opera - everytime it came on it was a continuation of the story line. Does anyone remember?? Was it Tasters Choice?