Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Ends April 30 >

May Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Ends April 30

May Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Ends April 30

Old 05-09-2015, 04:12 AM

My keyboard has been doing the same thing Lynnie and only on the board. I tried installing new driver's but that didn't help at all. Today canned air, never thought about that Karen. I'll either make it better or it will finally be put to rest
Old 05-09-2015, 05:03 AM

Susan what a great swap you got from Jaba. I just love the flower fabric and look at all the goodies you got.

It is going to be another hot and humid day here again. It's already 76 but I am going out for yard sales soon.
Everyone have a great day
Old 05-09-2015, 07:05 AM
Power Poster

Pretty pincush. and love the pins and stiletto. When I was having trouble on here with skipped letters when typing I started clicking on the first A/A box above the reply box first then type and I have no problem now.. I have to do this everytime I respond on here though. Pat it's been really nice here for the last couple of weeks. Highs about 70-80 some days sunny some over cast. We been sleeping with the window open a little at night too. Seems like we are finally having a good spring before summer. Usually jumps from cold right into hot. Have a great weekend everybody.
Old 05-09-2015, 07:45 AM

We've been going from winter into summer for several years now.

HikeAddict -- adorable pup! I'd love to see his face, too. What's his name? And what breed is he?

Jaba -- that's a beautiful swap package you put together for Susan. The fabrics are stunning & the articles you made -- WOW! Everything is absolutely delightful!
Old 05-09-2015, 08:10 AM
Power Poster

trid thedoube A, didn't work, anyother ideas, Help!
Old 05-09-2015, 08:14 AM
Power Poster

Thanks all for the nice words on the nice package from Jaba. I just finished sewing some, and was using my stiletto. Have my pincushion sitting there on my table with the thread catcher bag hanging off. It works out really well. Yes, I am a true flower lover.

I have not been having any trouble typing on here, but I do know that you can even hit something, and not be aware of it, and things can go a bit crazy.

Hope everyone has a great "Mother's Day" tomorrow.

Hugs
Susan
Old 05-09-2015, 08:29 AM
Power Poster

typed the double a thing first and now it's working. I never had the box b4, it popped up out of nowhere and thenthe typing didn't work. it's still not working in th pm mode. it was skipping letters and not doing spaces. anyone know how to fix that?
Old 05-09-2015, 09:18 AM

I hope there will be additional pictures posted........the one I looked at was so skillful.......
Old 05-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Power Poster

Lynnie I use a desk top comp. It works on it even in a PM. Sorry I don't know what else to try. About half of my letters didn't show up and the spaces were also missing. I know it is very frustrating. Maybe someone using a phone can help with suggestions for you. I'm off to do some more housework then go buy some tamales from a friend who sells them. They are sooo good. Wish I could send some in the swaps. Happy Mama's day tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Power Poster

Calla we are just getting started in this months swap. So there should be lots of pictures coming in over the next couple weeks. Check us out daily if you can. Even on sunday as some receive mon-sat then post on sunday because of work or such. Check out some of the last swaps too.