Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • What notions are on your wish list? >
  • What notions are on your wish list?

• What notions are on your wish list?

Old 10-30-2010, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by EC
    Originally Posted by janb
    I want one of those round do-nut things to hold my bobbins..
    sure I can find one next trip to JoAnns, but dont want to pay postage for one.
    My JoAnn's doesn't carry them anymore. Please let me know if you find then somewhere else.
    I thought about you when I was looking though this site - have you ever thought of this fo your bobbins?

http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/search/label/bobbins
    Cute inexpensive idea
    June
    Old 10-30-2010, 12:51 PM
    4L

I use the pill cases for bobbins all the time. As for my WISH LIST I want an extender (clear)table to put on my machine...
    Old 10-30-2010, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
    I want a 5X5in acrylic templet and a 12 1/2X12 1/2in templet too. Some fabric's would be nice too but I really want the templets!!
    Since a lot of us decided that they don't -as far as we could find (or not find) - make a 5 x 5 " ruler. My dh has cut a plexi ruler for another on this list and if u want we could trade for one. I thought I had opened the invitation to everyone, but only 1 person took me up on the offer.
    So, if anyone else would like a 5 x 5 in plexi ruler, the offer is for trade. The only thing is Woody (dh) is in bed right now with the flu, been there since there since 6:00p.m. last night. I did get him up to eat some soup and drink a glass of water; but, then back to bed. I have mine (also a 12 1/2 x 12 1/2) that he cut for me. He can cut any size anyone wants....so... just a thought!
    t
    Old 10-30-2010, 02:15 PM

I recently got Darlene Zimmerman's template for Dresden plate blocks. Now I want a 9-degree ruler for a pretty table topper I want to make, but I can't find one.
    Old 10-30-2010, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by cherryberry
    I want an Accu Quilt SO BAD!
    How bad? I have one that I haven't used in years! It does a wonderful job; however, if you're an appliquer (like me), it is not very useful. It's in perfect condition....pic's worth a thousand words....

Alto's Quilt Cut
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]115990[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-115985.jpe  
    Old 10-30-2010, 02:26 PM

I truly wish all ya'll could come shopping in my quilting/sewing/crafting room!! We'd have a ball - it'd take a couple of days & I'd get rich!!LOL
    Old 10-30-2010, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by cooper
    There isnt much I need, one of those new to me hand irons that a re bigger than the little clover iron for seam.WHat I want is those white cubes for storage, a Juki 98 for the gifted quilt frame I got this year, and I would like a Go machine and about 3 dies to go with it. All the things I will never be able to afford-lol
    Oh My Gosh!! Your Kitty - what's his/her name? I had a hymmi/persian for 20 years that i had to put down last year about this time. Her name was Devon - CFA -Lady Devonshire Blue! my arms are like jelly. I have many many small rotary mats for trade - a couple of large ones that need to be used and will trade. I have also a lot of those cut one side iron the other side. I have 5 irons. Did have 6 sewing machines, now 4. Too much to go on...Cleaning my sewing/uh um, Studio, excuse me...(lmbo)....I'm finding all kind of stuff. I sew, quilt, paint, stained glass, spin, knit, crochet, woodworking, antiquing,Rug Hook, Stencil, oh and I LOVE making jewelry and sell some, collecting items for beginning to scrap book, collect everything(S), and have everything to do with everything! Okay, enough already

:oops:

Ok, now I'm embarrassed and I don't get embarassed!
    *quilty hugs to everyone*
    but if anyone needs anything, please pm me. I'm a fabric hound! :thumbup:
    Old 10-30-2010, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by justme2
    I'd like quilting Santa to move my sewing room wall about 16'. Not gonna happen, so a source for quilting scraps would be nice & a GC is always welcome & used.
    What type of fabric scraps would u like? I have some I'd like to unload? PM me your addy and what you like and maybe we can make a deal?

*quiltly hugs*

t
    Old 10-30-2010, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by finch
    I would just like to have a really good quilting friend to share coffee with and do quilts together with.I would love also the x block rulers.
    I'm with u on the first one - that is what I want most in the whole world.

t
    Old 10-30-2010, 03:28 PM

if you can email me privately, I have one you can have-I could mail it to you it is blue