Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) >

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Old 01-27-2010, 02:26 PM

I finished my block and I am sending it out today.... I am wondering if anyone wants to swap any extra blocks!! I love SWAPS!! Thanks in advance!!
Old 01-27-2010, 02:29 PM

Wow!! that is REALLY Pretty!!
Old 01-27-2010, 02:35 PM

Denttonlisa, I will swap with you! I will make you two blocks, I have some blue fabric here that can't wait to be stars. :)
Old 01-27-2010, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by moosegirl
This block swap has been challenging to alot of swappers and I'm glad to see some very unusual block patterns along with the sturdy standbys. The results are getting better all the time and I can't wait to see the photos everyday. Keep up the good work ladies we are keep the quilting art alive and remember to measure fabric twice and cut once and press, press, press. Moosegirl
I'll Ditto this! They all look great! Love watching the collections grow!
Old 01-27-2010, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by dettonlisas
I finished my block and I am sending it out today.... I am wondering if anyone wants to swap any extra blocks!! I love SWAPS!! Thanks in advance!!
If you still need someone I can do it. Let me know. I already have my Feb. block ready to mail....just waiting for February. :lol:
Feels good to be ahead of schedule (for once).
Old 01-27-2010, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by 2 Doods
Originally Posted by dettonlisas
If you still need someone I can do it. Let me know. I already have my Feb. block ready to mail....just waiting for February. :lol:
Feels good to be ahead of schedule (for once).
YEAH!!! Sounds good... Just PM me your addy and I will jump on it!! Thanks!!
Old 01-27-2010, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
Denttonlisa, I will swap with you! I will make you two blocks, I have some blue fabric here that can't wait to be stars. :)
Sounds GREAT!!! Blueberrybows!! Sorry I couldnt help it!! I think of Blue Berry Bows every time I see your name!! hee hee hee!! Just PM me your Addy and I will get to making you a block!! Thanks!!
Old 01-27-2010, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by ladygen
I'm so glad you like it! I was starting to worry it got lost, since you hadn't gotten it yet. It's called Betty's Delight, I found it on the Quilter's Cache site. ( http://www.quilterscache.com/B/BettysDelightBlock.html )
That really is a great block and so perfectly done. Applause!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
THANK YOU MOOSEGIRL! This lovely, beautiful, snazzy Angel is part of my goodies organized by MadeinMaine. Apparently, Gwyn and MadeinMaine are sending me goodies until spring! I am so spoiled, and after today, I really needed a pick me up. (Did I mention, THANK OYU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!??)
BRT -- Wish I could take credit for arranging this beautiful surprise for you from Moosegirl, but she deserves every bit of the gratitude since it was absolutely a true act of kindness on her part.
I have simply compiled a list of quilting friends who have eagerly volunteered to do an extra block so you will receive at least 12 to keep for yourself. I have asked each volunteer to clearly mark the extra blocks for you with a note designating it as a special one for you>>>but I will NOT tell you who is doing what, or when they are doing it (I could possibly be bribed though :oops: :lol: ).
Moosegirl, that IS a beautiful angel.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:38 PM

Well Moosegirl, Harper (My 2.5 year old) is in LOVE with the Angel. I had to steal it from her and put it up high, as she played with it all afternoon. Harper loves it (almost!) as much as I do!

Here is a picture of Harper posing with the Angel.... wish I could of gotten her face, but she is being silly. As usual.

Thank you again, I really really appreciate it!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-66172.jpe