Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap >

July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 07-09-2011, 02:05 PM

Sulabug - you received a darling doll quilt from ljdugas! It will be great up on your wall. :)
Old 07-09-2011, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
Sulabug - you received a darling doll quilt from ljdugas! It will be great up on your wall. :)
Thank you, I just couldn't be happier with it. I feel like a proud new mama!!
:D :D :D :D
Old 07-09-2011, 03:38 PM

I received my beautiful doll quilt from Krystyna this afternoon. It is so unique and I love it! I already have it hanging on my wall in my livingroom that is decorated with Wolves and Native American memorabilia.

Thank you so much for the extra Wolf panels and fabric...forgot to take photo of it as I was so excited with my quilt.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-223753.jpe  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Swap Hosts

OK. I get to post pix of my doll quilt. My darling partner received it and wasn't horrified. I suspect this puts the nail in the coffin for anyone actually requesting me as a partner next time hahahaha!
Here it is ... oh, and the "frame" is quilted. The wolf and lightning are in a sparkly laser thread that made my son remark that it was mom's animal cruelty quilt. Bad boy!!! But it is in keeping with my own personal theme - "No matter what I do, it's always just a little strange ..."
Attached Thumbnails attachment-223756.jpe   attachment-223757.jpe  
Old 07-09-2011, 03:47 PM

That is beautiful!!!!!! I love the colors and the theme. One of a Kind.Lucky quilt partner :thumbup:
Old 07-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Swap Hosts

What a silly woman I am. I didn't see that a photo was already posted. Sorry!
Old 07-09-2011, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
OK. I get to post pix of my doll quilt. My darling partner received it and wasn't horrified. I suspect this puts the nail in the coffin for anyone actually requesting me as a partner next time hahahaha!
Here it is ... oh, and the "frame" is quilted. The wolf and lightning are in a sparkly laser thread that made my son remark that it was mom's animal cruelty quilt. Bad boy!!! But it is in keeping with my own personal theme - "No matter what I do, it's always just a little strange ..."
I always love to see the quilts. I am working on mine. Hope to have it finished somewhat soon (in a week?). Have the fabrics and the pattern. This weekend hope to get it cut out. :)
Old 07-10-2011, 05:48 AM
Power Poster

Very cute quilts so far
Old 07-10-2011, 08:37 AM

Love the piggy quilt and the wolf quilt. Working on mine today, I was hoping to have it done, but probably won't be done till wednesday! We'll see how much actual sewing time I get today and tomorrow!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:52 AM

I got the twin quilt of cupcakes from ljdugas it's beautiful my 2 year old granddaughter said it was beautiful. She helped me sew a little the other day she likes to sit on my lap. I just ordered a little machine for her and she was telling her papa she is going to make a quilt with her new machine. And yes she can say all those words clearly people think she is much older than she is because she can speak so well. She counts to 20 and can identify all the letters and numbers. It amazes me.