Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Messest sewing room pictures. >

Messest sewing room pictures.

Messest sewing room pictures.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:07 AM

Connie just had a look at the sewing rooms - oh my gosh, i nearly fell off my chair at some of them. Oh dear me, still in shock! :lol: I am going to have to confess that my work area is A MESS WHEN ON A PROJECT, but it gets cleared before i start the next one. My material inside my boxes are a real mess though. :cry: Glad to see that husbands have helped out to make their wives space more worker friendly.

I am wanting to redo my sewing room as it really is not one. Next year i plan to paint the room and make a couple of small wall hangings to display on my walls. Should be fun.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
I've not included the stack of bins in the dining room or the stuff in the corner in the living room---------where I do my sewing.

This is stack in corner just outside sewing/storage room.
NE corner of storage room
then east wall of room.

Oh, drat, I forgot to rotate the hall corner

Does it count that I'm in a wheelchair and can stand for less than a minute at a time? Hubby doesn't have time to help---nor the patience. What I intend to do is hire someone to carry boxes and bins to the bedroom and living room some morning-----------then sort for days---------then hire them to carry stuff back.
Oh, GrannieAnnie: I know yours is an older post but I just found this thread. If I lived near, I would come and help you til it was all straightened and W/C friendly!