Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Ohio State >
  • Ohio State

• Ohio State

Old 06-24-2018, 01:25 PM

This one is really nice and simple. All squares and HST’s. Went together really quickly, and looks awesome with the different shades. https://www.creationssewclever.com/c...mpions-pattern
    I made it in a lap size, but they also have it in wall-hanging size. I made the buckeye leaves about 4x as big, as they look too small in the pattern.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]596394[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails 7b21b9a9-c2b5-49cd-90ff-7c27a036f1b4.jpeg   6c40ddda-0a3c-40fd-a5ad-c839fa16c4a3.jpeg  
    Old 06-24-2018, 01:54 PM

The bottom pic is the original leaves, the top is the ones I enlarged. Sorry. Meant to add that.
    Old 06-24-2018, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by pattybetty
    I am looking for an Ohio State pattern. Actually it is a quilt pattern that when it is done in Ohio State colors looks like a bunch of block O’s. So it would be a rectangle with two triangles on both sides of the rectangle. One piece would be at the top and bottom with another rectangle in the middle. The pattern was sold at glass Thimble in Columbus I bought the pattern and cannot find it. I want to make it as a Xmas present. Any help would be appreciated
    Sorry, I'm having difficulty envisioning the quilt you're describing. Have you done a google image search? Google the term "Ohio State quilt pattern" and click on images. Hopefully you will find what you're looking for.

Another thought is to call the shop and see if they still stock the pattern.
    Old 06-25-2018, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Peckish
    Sorry, I'm having difficulty envisioning the quilt you're describing. Have you done a google image search? Google the term "Ohio State quilt pattern" and click on images. Hopefully you will find what you're looking for.

Another thought is to call the shop and see if they still stock the pattern.
    Unforunately, The Glass Thimble went out of business a few years ago. Sad, too, because it was a HUGE shop with tons of quilting fabric! It was a sad day for Columbus quilters when that one closed....