Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Printing QuiltersCache patterns? >
  • Printing QuiltersCache patterns?

• Printing QuiltersCache patterns?

Old 01-31-2013, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Pauly43
    Could anyone tell me how to print out the block patterns on QuiltersCache website?? I did one a couple of years ago, but cannot remember how I did it.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Honey, if I can do it, you surely can do it! My DD taught me to use the "Print Preview" so I could print only the pages I need. That's a paper saver cuz sometimes the whole blog would print (if I was printing something like a picture from the QB). And I was printing one page at a time on "cache." There are not too many things I can do on the computer but print hard copy is one I've learned. I don't know how to save.
    Good luck, you can do it!
    Old 01-31-2013, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by irishrose
    Belfrybat, that sounds more like a printer problem than computer. I had IE on windows 7 for years and printed anything I wanted.
    No, not a printer problem as I have used three printers. When I am on a web page I can only print that one page. Quilter's Cache, unless I'm missing something, puts her patterns on multiple pages that aren't link together. See this example: http://www.quilterscache.com/A/Arkan...oadsBlock.html. I can print that page then have to click on "page 2" towards the bottom to go to the next page and print it. How are you bringing up her pages in such a way you can print multiple pages at a time?
    Old 01-31-2013, 02:53 PM

Hmmm, something seems to have changed on the quilterscache site. Out of curosity I just tried to print a pattern my usual way and couldn't. It always printed the whole pattern before. When I right clicked a message came up that said that wasn't allowed. Hmmm!
    Old 02-01-2013, 06:21 AM

If yu can't find a way to print, press ctrl and p keys at the same time.
    Old 02-01-2013, 11:41 AM

One word of caution. A lot of the patterns don't come out to the size they say. As in all patterns, practice on scrap fabric first and make adjustments.
    Old 02-01-2013, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat
    No, not a printer problem as I have used three printers. When I am on a web page I can only print that one page. Quilter's Cache, unless I'm missing something, puts her patterns on multiple pages that aren't link together. See this example: http://www.quilterscache.com/A/Arkan...oadsBlock.html. I can print that page then have to click on "page 2" towards the bottom to go to the next page and print it. How are you bringing up her pages in such a way you can print multiple pages at a time?
    I went to your link and saw your problem....then I pressed CTRL p .... the print dialog came up with the choice to print whatever you wanted on the pattern.....happy printing!!!
    Old 02-01-2013, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by pocoellie
    I have found that printing on my printer, that I usually have to adjust the printing somewhere around 133% in order to get them to come out as specified.
    HIT the + Sign!
    In many Quilterscache LARGER templates: before starting to print move your mouse pointer on the template. I f a +mark appears you must press it and the template will show enlarges to the proper size. Now print 100 % or no scaling. If you don't press the + your pattern will come out too small!
    Old 02-02-2013, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat
    That's just they way that site works. I've always had to print each page separate. It's never downloaded the entire pattern in one file. At least in the several years that I've used quilterscache.
    Old 02-02-2013, 03:00 AM

Belfreybat have you missed the part on some print pages which give a choice of pages?