Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Shopping Quilt Supplies Addiction >
  • Shopping Quilt Supplies Addiction

• Shopping Quilt Supplies Addiction

Old 11-16-2020, 09:43 AM

I do my very best to NOT shop sales I tend to spend on what I can do without. Shipping is always the biggest draw back for my shopping. Lately most of my quilt shopping has been for Accuquilt. I am usually making my purchases at QIAD because there is no shipping on Accuquilt products. So i can save a bit there.
    Most smaller items I pay close attention to how they play out here and then choose to buy or not to buy. Then watch for sales.
    Old 11-16-2020, 10:14 AM

I get the emails from Jordan Fabrics and MSQC every day. I am usually looking for deals on patterns and notions that I would like to have. I also enjoy reading the little stories/anecdotes in the MSQC email. They usually make me smile. I love looking at fabric but have become pretty good with controlling the urge to buy it. I can only make quilts so fast. ☺️

Last edited by MicheleC; 11-16-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    Old 11-16-2020, 01:39 PM

That's so funny. I was hooked of MSQ for a while. Last Bee, a friend was working on a Christmas tree skirt that was hand sewn hexagons, pre quilted. The more I looked at it, the more I recognized the templates. I told her I had those templates. When I went home, buried in the sewing room, there they were. I think they were the black friday deal last year or the year before. No idea I had them.