Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
looking to find ruler storage bag pattern >

looking to find ruler storage bag pattern

looking to find ruler storage bag pattern

Old 08-14-2022, 05:51 PM

I found a hanging fabric file folder that I use for most of my rulers. It is about 5 feet long, about 12 inches wide, has 7 pockets each about 8-9 inches deep. It is made of canvas and the top part has sturdy cardboard or something in it where two large gromets provide support for the hooks it hangs on. I can't remember where I bought it. It may have been a office store. It does keep my most common used rulers organized and easy to grab. I also keep several of my embroidery hoops and a few reference books in it. I do not keep my largest rulers in it. It would be fairly easy to make, I think. I can't figure out the picture thing, so no picture attached. It is hung on a door in my sewing area.
Old 08-15-2022, 10:03 AM

The "Farm Girl" ruler hanger was in a monthly subscription that Creative Notions runs - it's slightly different from the pattern only version & less costly to make. Probably out of stock by now, but at least there's still the pattern you found links for, which is the costlier version It may be worth the call to see if the Farm Girl pattern version is still around the shop.
Old 08-25-2022, 04:11 AM

Imfound that a pegboard on the wall above my cutting table holds my rulers nicely.