Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Do not use fabric softener on cotton underpants >

Do not use fabric softener on cotton underpants

Do not use fabric softener on cotton underpants

Old 08-23-2023, 08:30 PM

That’s brilliant, Sharyn!! I love it.

Old 08-24-2023, 03:49 AM

Peckish, my husband is the same! I don't hang much outside due to his allergies anyhow. No clothes, towels or sheets, unfortunately, get hung outside. But the rugs that are by the door, or in front of the sink, and fabric I've starched... I wanted someplace to hang those things.

DH's issue with a clothes line is having to mow around it. Really? Well, I don't do the mowing, so perhaps it really is a bother. So I got this. It is a little annoying as it has to be put up and taken down, but when not in use, it's not in his way or inviting bees (I had a clothes line that they built a nest in 2x!). Price has gone up considerably since I bought mine - 50% more than it was 5 years ago. Still, it might be an option.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Old 08-24-2023, 07:34 AM

I think my husband's issue with a clothesline might be that he thinks it looks trashy and, in HIS mind, poor. Pppffftttt.
He's weird about how things look. When we bought a new washer & dryer, we really only needed a washer. But he wanted them to match! I asked him how many times has he gone into our friends' homes and looked to see if the washer and dryer matched. He admitted none. But he's okay with how other things look that drive me crazy - like crap stacked up on the safe, and power cords and wires running all over the family room. ☹️