Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 01-03-2011, 07:34 PM

What was your material Karen barnes? I only have two fabrics left, Bibliostane, and Norbana. Let me know your fabric, and I can tell you if I did it or what I did to it,
Old 01-03-2011, 08:26 PM

Moonrise, I'm so sorry about the signature required! I just wanted to make sure you received your block. If for some reason it's returned to me I will re-mail it with out signature required! So sorry about that.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by mbogenpohl
Moonrise, I'm so sorry about the signature required! I just wanted to make sure you received your block. If for some reason it's returned to me I will re-mail it with out signature required! So sorry about that.
No problem! Occasionally we're still up when the mail arrives, but most times we're already asleep. Being a night owl has lots of advantages (no traffic, peaceful, an extra $1 per hour on DH's check, no solicitors or politicians at the door (LOL! :lol: )), but has a few disadvantages too. Overall, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, though. :)
Old 01-03-2011, 09:55 PM

I always thought that I was missing out on everything when I worked grave yard. Worked it for three years.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:42 PM

Nice work! Thanks for identifying it for me.

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
Jupiter mine has the purple and green X through it
Old 01-03-2011, 11:50 PM

My hubby and I are retired, so schedules don't matter to us. I like to quilt and he has a hobby room for his little race cars. We both get more work done between 9pm and 1 am. lol... but no one says we can't sleep in to 9 am! lol

hugs, Jupiter

I always thought that I was missing out on everything when I worked grave yard. Worked it for three years.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:14 AM

Moonrise, I really enjoyed working at the hospital on noc shift your right extra money and work is much easier no big dogs there and sleeping was awesome it was so quiet during the day at home. I hope you are able to get to the post office soon to get your block, I can't wait to see how you like it. More blocks being mailed out today for some of the other ladies. There coming ladies I'm trying to juggle blocks between my wife and mother duties which sometimes can get pretty busy with running to basketball games and church programs. I want to say I'm sorry once again for the blocks being late, but life happens to each of us that we don't have any control over.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:42 AM

I LOVE grocery shopping at 1 or 2 am :) It is worth being sleepy all day to have no one in the store. Plus our store is so cool. To save money the lights in each isle are on motion sensors. Makes me feel like I am in a spotlight every time :)

Originally Posted by moonrise
Originally Posted by mbogenpohl
No problem! Occasionally we're still up when the mail arrives, but most times we're already asleep. Being a night owl has lots of advantages (no traffic, peaceful, an extra $1 per hour on DH's check, no solicitors or politicians at the door (LOL! :lol: )), but has a few disadvantages too. Overall, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, though. :)
Old 01-04-2011, 08:42 AM

What was your material Karen barnes? I only have two fabrics left, Bibliostane, and Norbana. Let me know your fabric, and I can tell you if I did it or what I did to it,
I sent out 7 different colors of the same print. Yours was blue. I at least kept records to that point in time! :)
Old 01-04-2011, 08:53 AM

You didn't happen to write down every block I received, did you????? I think I'd rather just be missing block than have to go through 156 pages.

Since I see no more Boom fabric in my house, I believe I have sent everyones blocks. They should have all been received by now. As for what I have received, sadly I don't know. I counted 31 blocks, but two people sent 2, so it seems like I need 6 more, but I have no idea from who :( :( :( I am expecting a block from mbogenpohl soon.

Next time I will not be using the computer to track my blocks. I got the two columns mixed up.

I am pretty sure that I got the best blocks in this swap. I will post a picture later (if I can find DD's camera) to prove it to you all!

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
According to my research of 156 pages and my poor notes, I think I am missing blocks from dawson.tracy35, kwiltcrazy, mbogenpohl, new2quilting, and quiltergirl80. If by some chance I've messed up on this please let me know! I'm not in any hurry and if it's too difficult please just send back the F8 and I'll make something. I've decided what to do with the remaining blocks so this will be my next project.