Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Round Robin III Group 4-Making it Very Pretty Club (MVP Club) >

Round Robin III Group 4-Making it Very Pretty Club (MVP Club)

Round Robin III Group 4-Making it Very Pretty Club (MVP Club)

Old 05-13-2011, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by vovoa
Bailey - have you received Carsey's center yet? It hasn't taken this long before. :cry:
It is here!! Must have taken the scenic route this time but it is here safe and sound. Now to figure out the next border........
Old 05-14-2011, 07:43 PM

Oh Yay!!! I was really starting to get worried. Thanks for letting us know Bailey!!
Old 05-16-2011, 05:41 PM

purplesharon: Do you have LHunt212's center????
Old 05-17-2011, 03:44 PM

I just want to let everyone know that I will not be around for a few days. My great grandmother passed away today and my uncle is on life support. It is not looking good. I will be at the hospital a lot. I will check back in in a few days.

Also, after this round Bailey will no longer be able to participate due to some unforeseen circumstances. This will be her last round. I will look at our send off schedule to make sure everything still gets around enough times. I will post this as soon as I get time to figure it out. My brain is a bit scattered at the moment, sorry.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:34 AM

Sorry for not checking in sooner don't always get to computer with the crazy work schedule i have. yes I have Lindsey's center. in fact took it on a retreat and i believe i found the fabric to make border from
Old 05-26-2011, 12:56 PM

Magnolia:

I am so sorry to hear about your great grandmother and uncle. My heart goes out to you!!!! I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Here is a photo of your center with round 5 added. I wanted to do something more than a plain border, but I was afraid it would be too busy with the round 4 border. So....... I added some corner appliques and a small bear. I hope you like it.

It is ready to mail!!

Blessings!

Carole
Attached Thumbnails attachment-202720.jpe   attachment-202721.jpe   attachment-202722.jpe  
Old 05-26-2011, 01:02 PM

Carsey that look great!! Good job.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:03 PM

Carsey, here is your center ready to go out in the mail. Just need to find out who I mail to first. Hope you like it.
Thank you to everyone who worked on my center. I apologize for having to drop out of this RR but circumstances are out of my control right now. The next few months are going to be very difficult to deal with but I hope to have some measure of normal within a few months. If you could spare a few prayers they would be very much appreciated.

Magnolia I am sending good thoughts your way along with a few prayers as well.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]202758[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-202752.jpe  
Old 05-26-2011, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by bailey
Carsey, here is your center ready to go out in the mail. Just need to find out who I mail to first. Hope you like it.
Thank you to everyone who worked on my center. I apologize for having to drop out of this RR but circumstances are out of my control right now. The next few months are going to be very difficult to deal with but I hope to have some measure of normal within a few months. If you could spare a few prayers they would be very much appreciated.
Bailey: I am sorry that you have to leave us. I WILL say some prayers for you. GOD bless and keep you and yours!!

Blessings!!

Carole
Old 06-01-2011, 01:28 PM

Okay, I think I have this figured out. I have Baileys center and will send her center to her this round. We will continue to send in the following order. Bailey will send the center she has to purplesharon as she normally would. Vovoa I believe will sit out this round and will not work on a center. Please somebody let me know if this makes sense or if I messed up. Thanks, Mandy.

Bailey sends to Purplesharon

purplesharon sends to Carsey

Carsey sends to LHUNT212

LHUNT212 sends to magnolia

magnolia sends to vovoa

vovoa will not have a center this round