Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Introduce Yourself
  • Texas born and raised >
  • Texas born and raised

• Texas born and raised

Old 05-02-2021, 05:45 AM

Default Marry

Originally Posted by kamyers
    Yes, it does seem a bit overwhelming. Lots of forums and the site is not in a familiar user format, so I am still finding my way. It took me quite a while this morning to figure out how to upload the photo of my first-ever quilted project! (I finally overcame the challenge, but my picture uploaded sideways.) YoU have a beautiful love story. I was divorced after 7 years of marriage, but am about to re-marry (after 18 years of just being "Mom".) I do understand putting your creativity on hold to miss a loved one. But time has a way of passing by whether we are happy or sad, so I am glad to hear that you have found your desire to quilt again. At least for me, quilting makes me happy!

Congratulations! Raising you child is the most important thing in a Mom’s life and now a new future to look forward to. Enjoy your Sunday!
    Old 05-02-2021, 06:57 AM

Welcome from another Texan. Once you find your way around the forum I think you will love it here.
    Old 05-02-2021, 07:38 AM

Welcome and happy quilting!! I'm formerly from the DFW area and currently reside in the Austin area. Look forward to seeing pics of your projects. Lots of support here, great bunch of folks!
    Old 05-02-2021, 02:23 PM

Welcome to the QB from SE Michigan. Sounds like quilting has quickly grown on you. I know you have to be enjoying yourself. Quilting does that to people. Thanks for joining us here.