Home deliveries

Old 08-19-2023, 05:56 AM

“””I said my sewing machine was delivered without a code and it cost much more. He thought a minute and said What? LOL””

That is hilarious!!!
Old 08-19-2023, 12:35 PM

Sometimes my delivery ends up at a neighbor house because they can’t read addresses…. Like my cat food got dropped off across the street.
Old 08-25-2023, 11:01 AM

We had a creepy-ness with FedEx a bit ago. I order pet food from Chewy and even as heavy as it is (usually order 8 - 24 pack cases at a time) they put it on the porch and post a picture, which is nice of them as the boxes are heavy.

The time that was creepy, I got an email with a picture that the order had been delivered. (It was suppose to be 3 oversize boxes holding 8 - 24 pack cases and also 4 bags of dry food this time) The picture the FedEx delivery driver sent was of an envelope sitting on someones side porch. The address was actually (creepy here) of a house that had been for sale that we had actually looked at several months prior to see if we wanted to buy it, several towns over from where we live.

Wondering if I somehow messed up the address, I looked but -- nope my right address on the order, besides the envelope on the porch in the picture certainly wasn't three cartons. I called Chewy and when I told them, she pulled up the picture saying this isn't even the same town, and that envelope certainly isn't your order. Any how, she was very nice and pleasant and sent out my order again. I hope they got a refund as it was a couple of hundred for the order. This time FedEx delivered it to the right place.

I wonder if the FedEx driver decided he needed it, or what the heck happened to all the pet food? It was so creepy because we had actually looked at that house to see if we wanted to buy it.

Last edited by quiltsfor; 08-25-2023 at 11:10 AM.