Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Help with "Stitch in a Ditch" >
  • Help with "Stitch in a Ditch"

• Help with "Stitch in a Ditch"

Old 11-05-2010, 07:53 AM

I had my new Bernina for a week and just set it up 2 nights ago. It is intemindating right now, but I am sure after I take the first lesson, which comes with the machine (free of charge) I will feel more comfortable. There should be 2 free classes with the purchase of your machine. It even says that on the website. I would check with your dealer about the classes.
    I must admitt, I have a Singer also, but the Bernina was so much easier to use when I sewed the binding on. It took half the time.
    Give it a chance, and take time to get to know the machine. I did not buy the embroidary part, and it has some wonderful stitches.
    Old 11-05-2010, 07:54 AM

I had my new Bernina for a week and just set it up 2 nights ago. It is intemindating right now, but I am sure after I take the first lesson, which comes with the machine (free of charge) I will feel more comfortable. There should be 2 free classes with the purchase of your machine. It even says that on the website. I would check with your dealer about the classes.
    I must admitt, I have a Singer also, but the Bernina was so much easier to use when I sewed the binding on. It took half the time.
    Give it a chance, and take time to get to know the machine. I did not buy the embroidary part, and it has some wonderful stitches.