Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-06-2011, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Originally Posted by candi
My dear SP ,
I have bought the last item I wanted to get in your package today...so your package is all ready to go...however, it is really hot today and I am planning on spending the rest of the day indoors quilting..so your package will go out tomorrow. If you are wondering if this is you, I'll give you a hint...you live in a state that I stayed in for three months, all of which it snowed very heavily..breaking some records from 1969...this was in 2007-2008. It is a Northwestern state, as far NW as it gets actually :mrgreen: Ah...and you like green. :XD: Do you know who you are? :?:
Is it Idaho????
Sorry..not Idaho..although I did stay in Boise for three months, but that was during Autumn and weather was divine... It is where I Was introduced to quilting.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
My dear SP ,
I have bought the last item I wanted to get in your package today...so your package is all ready to go...however, it is really hot today and I am planning on spending the rest of the day indoors quilting..so your package will go out tomorrow. If you are wondering if this is you, I'll give you a hint...you live in a state that I stayed in for three months, all of which it snowed very heavily..breaking some records from 1969...this was in 2007-2008. It is a Northwestern state, as far NW as it gets actually :mrgreen: Ah...and you like green. :XD: Do you know who you are? :?:
Is it me in Missouri??????
No, Mary...not you:) :mrgreen:
Old 06-06-2011, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
My dear SP ,
Oh my, this must be me in Washington.
Right state..but not you,sorry...although I am sure yours is coming too :thumbup:

and BTW...we were in Spokane..which I am not sure who far that is from my pal...I guess I can ask her when she gets the package :XD:
Old 06-06-2011, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by antiquegirl68
I mailed my SECRET PAL Gift today. Here it comes from West Virginia:)
Where did you send it, I wonder :?: :mrgreen:
Sorry, can't help myself :XD:
Old 06-06-2011, 02:46 PM

My dear SP ,
Is it Idaho????
Sorry..not Idaho..although I did stay in Boise for three months, but that was during Autumn and weather was divine... It is where I Was introduced to quilting.
Darn, not me...Idaho is neat...actually am going to Boise on Saturday...:)
Old 06-06-2011, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by saraaev
Mine is in the mail, winging its way north and a few states east of me. Flooding and growning corn in your state. Sara
is it Indiana?
Old 06-06-2011, 02:54 PM

My dear SP ,
Is it Idaho????

Sorry..not Idaho..although I did stay in Boise for three months, but that was douring Autumn and weather was divine... It is where I Was introduced to quilting.
Darn, not me...Idaho is neat...actually am going to Boise on Saturday...:)
Lucky you! Would you be stopping at the Quilt Crossing off Fairview Ave? The ladies at that place are awesome and they are the ones who introduced me to quilting.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:17 PM

Well I guess my SP didn't get her firmie today . Maybe tomorrow. It went south west of me. I have been to her state last week. Hope she likes her package. We have lots in common.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by saraaev
Mine is in the mail, winging its way north and a few states east of me. Flooding and growning corn in your state. Sara
It must be Illinois we have flooding and we grow a lot of corn
Old 06-06-2011, 03:41 PM

I mailed my package off today. She should get it Wednesday.