My boys are gone

Old 04-11-2011, 06:37 AM

Not sure why they left, but my heart goes out to you. I have 13 and 14 yr old boys. I cannot imagine a day without them...even when they are arguing with each other. Being their mother has been my primary job since they were born...would love to do it all again :lol:
Old 04-11-2011, 06:51 AM

I read in a different thread that they were her foster kids.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:57 AM

My DD is adopted but this is just the reason I couldn't do foster care...my heart aches for you and I pray God will sustaine you...the love between you and your boys was a blessing for all.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Power Poster

Prayers said with a request for peace for all of you, a miracle that they will all come home again and safety for them and their sister. Nine of my 14 children are born out of my heart. I understand your pain. )))))hugs(((((

Originally Posted by moms_pantry
My boys just left. It's so hard. Lots of tears all around. I will miss them so much. It will be so quiet around here. Missing all the smiles and laughter. Missing all the hugs. My heart is breaking along with the rest of the family. Please pray for them. Gage is 13. Kaleb is 4.

:(
Old 04-11-2011, 07:20 AM

That's so sad. I hope your boys can come home soon. Sending prayers and hugs!
Old 04-11-2011, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by fmd36
My DD is adopted but this is just the reason I couldn't do foster care...my heart aches for you and I pray God will sustaine you...the love between you and your boys was a blessing for all.
I agree. Being a foster parent takes a stronger person than I am. Watching them leave would rip me up.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Power Poster

So sorry for your pain. But you did a great thing having them for two years where they had lots of love and a great home filled with lots of happy memories. Hugs and prayers.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by moms_pantry
My boys just left. It's so hard. Lots of tears all around. I will miss them so much. It will be so quiet around here. Missing all the smiles and laughter. Missing all the hugs. My heart is breaking along with the rest of the family. Please pray for them. Gage is 13. Kaleb is 4.

:(
You should be proud of yourself for being the person that you are. Not many people can foster children, the strength that it takes to provide a great environment for the children, not knowing how long you will be blessed to have them. You are a special person, and these children will never forget you.

My prayers are with you and your boys. I wish nothing but success for the new adoption to go off without a glitch. Keep your heart open, you are one great individual!

TreeFrog
Old 04-11-2011, 08:00 AM

I am so sorry...... I 'm sure your memory will always be in their heart as it will be in yours. ((((HUGS))))
Old 04-11-2011, 02:39 PM

sending you lots of hugs and prayers.