G*U*M*M*I~~~B*E*A*R*S

Old 04-16-2011, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by susanwilley
Originally Posted by dreamer2009
do you just eat them
or
do you have to separate them
to colors to eat them.
I love gummy bears. Seperate by colors, really love the white ones.
yup, MY favorite also :)
Old 04-16-2011, 07:38 AM

They're like scrappy quilts -- just reach and grab.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:06 AM

Love Gummies, had first ones when we were stationed in Germany[for 9 years] and our German neighbors gave them to our young children. Not a fan of the green ones.
We get Jelly Belly Flops at Big Lots all the time.[$3.00 For a good size bag) I just crocheted 60 tiny Easter baskets and used them to fill each. Made little bunny pins too. Cant really sew now because I had a rough surgery. I had an Achilles Tendonosis reconstruction surgery on my RT foot. I get the first cast changed on Mon. Going to be a very long road ahead. I will be SO glad when I can sew again.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:06 AM

Love Gummies, had first ones when we were stationed in Germany[for 9 years] and our German neighbors gave them to our young children. Not a fan of the green ones.
We get Jelly Belly Flops at Big Lots all the time.[$3.00 For a good size bag) I just crocheted 60 tiny Easter baskets and used them to fill each. Made little bunny pins too. Cant really sew now because I had a rough surgery. I had an Achilles Tendonosis reconstruction surgery on my RT foot. I get the first cast changed on Mon. Going to be a very long road ahead. I will be SO glad when I can sew again.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by marlene tarzwell
can't use left foot on pedal ?
Old 04-16-2011, 09:30 AM

I tried,between, trying to keep my cast up[and panel up in the back of cabinet] and I have a led left foot, not to mention I just found out I have arthritis in the top of my left foot. It seems impossible.I know, What a mess. I get stitches out Mon. and then another kind of cast every 2 weeks till my foot can be at the right degrees for a boot. Thanks for the suggestion
Old 04-16-2011, 09:32 AM

I tried,between, trying to keep my cast up[and panel up in the back of cabinet] and I have a led left foot, not to mention I just found out I have arthritis in the top of my left foot. It seems impossible.I know, What a mess. I get stitches out Mon. and then another kind of cast every 2 weeks till my foot can be at the right degrees for a boot. Thanks for the suggestion
does machine have speed control button ?
i once tried sewing by putting foot pedal on table and used right hand to sew; even if it is just smaller piece work.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Power Poster

don't eat them, but if I'm not at the movies, i'll sort my m &m's
Old 04-16-2011, 12:16 PM

don't do the bears but I love the sour gummi worms [I have to roll them up and close my eyes before eating them]I wish they were shaped differently :-P
Old 04-16-2011, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I don't eat gummi bears-a texture thing lol
Hugs
April
Same here. Can't handle the texture....