Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Pattern Tester needed >

Pattern Tester needed

Pattern Tester needed

Old 04-19-2011, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by larkspurlanedesigns
I am working on a new pattern and need to have it tested before I publish it. Is there anyone who enjoys paper piecing, has a little free time and can meet a 3 week deadline that would like to test my new design?
If you still need volunteers, I am willing and able and would LOVE to do this! Thanks!
Old 04-19-2011, 05:16 AM
Banned

I am working on a new pattern and need to have it tested before I publish it. Is there anyone who enjoys paper piecing, has a little free time and can meet a 3 week deadline that would like to test my new design?
HI Sue, if you are still looking let me know, I am always PPing something. I used to be on the list of testers on the quiltdesigners group!
Old 04-19-2011, 05:43 AM

I have tested patterns before,but I am afraid that I might not can meet the dead line, I am very slow at pp.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:25 AM

I love paperpiecing, but I didn't see your request in time to volunteer. Maybe next time.

Your Santa block is darling, so I'll probably buy it when you have it ready to sell. It would be great in a quilt with other Christmas motifs, too.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:35 AM

Cute design. I like it and would be happy to help, but I see that you have enough. Best wishes!
Old 04-19-2011, 06:38 AM

I am overwhelmed by all the offers to help! Thanks everybody! I am working on a book as well so I will probably need more testers soon and will post another message when I am ready but you might find out sooner if you follow my blog.

Thanks!
Sue
Old 04-19-2011, 06:40 AM

Hi Jacquie,

I remember your name from the designers list! Nice to reconnect with you. I am also working on a book so I will keep you in mind when I am ready to test for that.

Thanks,
Sue
Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
HI Sue, if you are still looking let me know, I am always PPing something. I used to be on the list of testers on the quiltdesigners group!
Old 04-19-2011, 06:43 AM

LOL I love those Santas! They'd make great little clowns too with a different color.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:44 AM

If you still need help, I have done lots of paper piecing could get it done.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:47 AM

LOL! Its funny that you mention clowns since I did this same idea with a clown block that will be in the next issue of Quiltmakers 100 Blocks from Today's Top Designers! In fact, its on the cover.
Originally Posted by reeskylr
LOL I love those Santas! They'd make great little clowns too with a different color.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-186253.jpe