Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Blocks of the Month and Week
  • June 1, 2008 - Cubed Lattice Block - Photos >
  • June 1, 2008 - Cubed Lattice Block - Photos

• June 1, 2008 - Cubed Lattice Block - Photos

Old 07-22-2008, 12:42 PM

Wow, CollettaKay, I sure like the color combo you used on your photo of the June lattice block of the month. Nice work, looks like your half square triangles are lined up really well.
    Old 07-22-2008, 12:44 PM

Hi Chele, your points are lined up really nice and I love the print combo you chose for your cubed lattice June block of the month too.
    Old 07-23-2008, 03:55 AM

looks good! I had to struggle with my pts. on this one also, but I figure its good practice.

I still need to get my pics taken and posted. Some of the earlier blocks I put in a quilt for my neice. Before I had my digital camera. So I either have to figure out which film camera I used of get her to bring it back next time she comes so I can get more photos.

I'm packing so I guess I should try to get this done today. At least the photo taking.
    Old 07-23-2008, 05:29 AM

Coletta: Love your colors and the fabrics you chose. Good job.
    Old 07-31-2008, 07:58 AM

I've been so busy hadn't had a chance to do this block till this morning.

Ha ha I think I should have wait till things were calmer. I call it cube lattice gone mad. I did the one block wrong
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-45966.jpe  
    Old 10-11-2008, 08:36 AM

I did this.

Attached Thumbnails attachment-43483.jpe  
    Old 01-04-2009, 07:45 AM

ShellyQ I think you got the best of the three dimensional illusion going on yours so far.

I did two with some fabric differences, but did not get the dimensional look so much. I really need to get on it and figure out how to post my pics. I finally got a decent digital camera but the computer thing is still a struggle. Tho I picked up some lessons on Windows and I'm just trying to find the time to learn them.

I just moved from Montana to Arizona.and was off line for a couple months. I am still trying to find work (actually still trying to get around to finding work :D ) And also still unpacking and such.

We bought a fixer-upper and as yet are without hot water. Still working on the shower. We bought a used motor home in MT it was such a great deal, it broke down in Utah and cost an extra $4,000.00. And we have been unable to get the hot water tank to light. I am not bothered by cold showers so much as long as they are not too cold. We have hot or warm showers when the sun shines. Otherwise we do have the gas stove and can heat water or I do it in the microwave and bath in the sink.

Yes we got fun! A large portion of time was spent in the decision making process. It has taken us about three months to determine we will put the shower back exactly where it was in the first place :lol: :lol: :lol:

However comparably speaking I have lived in a tent before and in an 8ft. camp trailer in the desert in NV, w/o the benefit of utilities so this sort of like a palace in comparison;} I also have a beauteous swimming pool. Or it will be when I finish re-doing it. But I told my hubby it will be full this summer even it I have to clean it with the shop-vac. : :lol: :D :?: