Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CST >
  • December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CST

• December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CST

Old 12-03-2014, 07:21 PM

Got my name yesterday and believe it or not I had one her most wanted items already in stock. In fact, just need to get her fav candy and I will be able to mail by the end of the week. I love it when things come together this easy. My pkg. will be going west of me, but I'm not saying how far west, but when you live in the southeastern part of PA just about any destination is west of me. And that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!
    Old 12-03-2014, 07:45 PM

ok both of my packages will be in the mail in the morning, hope you both like what I put into your boxes.

SP1- I have already had you this year but you have not had me. Your city is the 9th largest city in your state, your city also has 5 sister cities. Your coordinations are 35°22N 119°1’W

Sp2- have not had you and you have not had me, really couldn't find much on your city. Your coordinations are 45°20’17’’N 93°20’0’’W

verna2197
    Old 12-04-2014, 08:58 AM

All my secret pal's items have been ordered so now to pack a box. Plan on making her most wanted item this weekend. She is going to have 3 happy critters.
    Old 12-04-2014, 09:39 AM

Like Krystyna, but for different reasons, I was not going to be in the swap this month. I have so many Dr. appointments this month. But I needed to step in cause we were 1 swapper short. So I'm in!!!!
    Old 12-04-2014, 10:18 AM

Got my pals name. I had raided my scrap bin for some things that you may find useful. I have tried to find your most wanted item to order, but I can't seem to locate it! I will keep trying. I also ordered something else that I think you will like and I have plans to make you something this weekend…
    Old 12-04-2014, 12:05 PM

Lori, glad you are in. If you get in a bind like that, I can always have 2 secret pals.

I am really having fun this month.

SP clue: It is currently 57°F (14°C), Wind 0 mph (0 km/h), 89% Humidity in your town. The population is 2,858!
    Old 12-04-2014, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys
    All my secret pal's items have been ordered so now to pack a box. Plan on making her most wanted item this weekend. She is going to have 3 happy critters.
    ME ME ME I have 3 critters
    Old 12-04-2014, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys
    Lori, glad you are in. If you get in a bind like that, I can always have 2 secret pals.

I am really having fun this month.

SP clue: It is currently 57°F (14°C), Wind 0 mph (0 km/h), 89% Humidity in your town. The population is 2,858!

Yep pretty sure this is me
    Old 12-04-2014, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by homecaregiver
    I see where people have gotten their Dec swap name. I have searched my emails for the last couple of days and I do not see an email with my swap partner's name. Even checked the trash basket. Nope. Maybe today?????
    Pat
    The name doesn't come by e-mail, but in your PM box. Look at the upper right of the screen to see if you have a notification.

My person is one who I've not had before, nor has she had me. I like getting new people as there is no danger of sending her a duplicate of something.
    Old 12-04-2014, 05:18 PM

I saw a video last night on making a mug rug using charms, it was so cute that I just had to get over to the sewing room around midnight and make a set. 6 charms makes 2 MR's that measure 5 x 7, so I used 12 charms and made a set of 4. Then this morning I made 4 more sets and my sister is going to use one of the sets to put in a basket of goodies that she makes for a former co-worker and her husband. Then this evening I raided my charms tote and picked out more to make 4 more sets that can be used everyday, not just at Christmas. These things are so fun and easy to make. Also, I got my box for my SP swap, put in everything I had for my partner and there is still a little room left, so I now have to find or make something else to fill in the space. When I send priority mail I make sure I have my pkg. stuffed. Oh, and I have never had this person before, nor has she had me. I love this swap, can't wait to get mine mailed off..