Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Any new ideas for next Christmas? >

Any new ideas for next Christmas?

Any new ideas for next Christmas?

Old 01-06-2016, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by ragamuffin View Post
I sent to Quiltbug.com and ordered 4 panels of the #22912 Welcome Wreath. It is a horse head with a wreath around its neck. Go online and look at it. I received them and they are gorgeous! I had surgery for a torn rotor cuff on my left shoulder in Sept. and when the nurses turned me over they saw a rash on my back which turned out to be the shingles. I still have a lot of pain with both, and yes, it is now Jan. The shingle pain really took over for months and I can just now put my left arm up onto the table top. I can't take therapy yet so I will head to Fl for a few months. I hope the heat makes me better. N. Ft. Myers, here I come. I am sending my panels to my Amish friend to quilt for me
so I know they will be done by next Christmas. She is 5 hrs. away from DE where I am, she is in Somerset Co. in Pa.
so I may take them to her on Wed. if it doesn't snow. My hubby hates to drive in the snow. He is a winner though, can you see him washing my hair and my back? I mentioned that in quilt club in Dec. (I missed July-Nov.) and the girls at my table said their husbands would pay for a nurse first. Thank God I had him, as well as a driver to quilt club, a good member of Ladybug Quilt Guild. I sure enjoyed reading this board thru my illness. Great pics too. Thank you all!
Youve had a rough time. I do hope you are felling much better. You're hubby sounds a gem
Old 01-10-2016, 03:29 PM

oh my, just dont have the strength to think about Christmas, good luck to you all.
Old 01-10-2016, 05:01 PM

I think it awesome to get a head start on Christmas projects. I planned to start making microwave bowl holders this week. Just keep making them til I have several stacks. Then pick my next project and make several stacks of them. When Christmas comes i will be able to just open the bin and pull out a gift. I still got to get thru January birthdays. I usually have things leftover from my stacking projects, I donate everything to a charity for their gift shop. A win-win.
Think I will google those hangers nows.