Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Another ByAnnie Bag-- Catch All Caddy >
  • Another ByAnnie Bag-- Catch All Caddy

• Another ByAnnie Bag-- Catch All Caddy

Old 01-03-2019, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by RJLinkletter
    How easy was it to sew? I’ve only been sewing about a year and have made a few basic zippered credit card size purses and a very basic tote bag but that’s all. Would thi be feasible for a beginner?
    RJLindletter-I hope you are still following this post. I just pulled out my backpack pattern (Back At Ya 2.0) and I am not sure that a beginner can do this bag. UNLESS, they are very confident and can understand patterns well. The good thing, as I said before, is you have some foundation in making bags already. I hope if you do make one of Annies patterns you post it and let us know how difficult it was for you (as a confident beginner, I'd say). :-). You wil love the finished product.

I gave the small backpack to my stepdaughter for Christmas. She visited her friend's and they all thought it was a Vera Bradley bag.....hahahahaha......I asked her if they wanted to adopt me for awhile??? Hahaha
    Old 01-03-2019, 02:11 PM

You did a great job on this tote. So beautiful and utilitarian.
    Old 01-03-2019, 04:24 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ellen 1
    I just pulled out my backpack pattern (Back At Ya 2.0) and I am not sure that a beginner can do this bag. UNLESS, they are very confident and can understand patterns well. The good thing, as I said before, is you have some foundation in making bags already. I hope if you do make one of Annies patterns you post it and let us know how difficult it was for you (as a confident beginner, I'd say). :-). You wil love the finished product.

I gave the small backpack to my stepdaughter for Christmas. She visited her friend's and they all thought it was a Vera Bradley bag.....hahahahaha......I asked her if they wanted to adopt me for awhile??? Hahaha
    The Back At Ya 2.0 is on my bucket list. Today I ordered Open Wide and Get Out of Town Duffel 2.0. They offered me 10% off and a free 18" piece of soft and stable, so how could I not go ahead and get these bags I wanted? LOL. It was a thank you offer for people who opened an account at the ByAnnie.com website.