Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up >

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Old 10-17-2010, 05:00 AM

I lost five of the ten pounds I had gained last month and I still can't fit into any of my clothes :( The water pump broke so I can't shower this morning, I am sad and disapointed in myself. So off I go to a charity even in clothes that don't fit, with no shower and no money to support the casue since now we have to replace te water pump.

Sad and disappointed are not emotions that help me loss weight :( This even is a pig roast...
Old 10-17-2010, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
I lost five of the ten pounds I had gained last month and I still can't fit into any of my clothes :( The water pump broke so I can't shower this morning, I am sad and disapointed in myself. So off I go to a charity even in clothes that don't fit, with no shower and no money to support the casue since now we have to replace te water pump.

Sad and disappointed are not emotions that help me loss weight :( This even is a pig roast...
I'm sorry to hear about your bad day. Carol
Old 10-17-2010, 11:17 AM

Here is the quilt I am working on right now. It is 102"x102". It will be donated to a fundraiser for the mental health clinic that I am a part of.

I just found out my mom is not going with me to my first board meeting. I have to go by myself and thankfully it is only a couple hours away.

Mike is doing great and our Christmas cards arrived and so did my business cards. Both of those are just darling.

Tru...you should have a package from me by now or really soon if you haven't already got it.

I am sorry about the quality of the photo but we had to take a picture of the screen on my laptop since I have no way to save the quilt as a jpg. Ugh.

If there is anyone else that designs their quilts on the Electric Quilt and you can save your quilts on your computer so you can send them to others, please let me know how you do it. I just cannot figure that out.

Anyway...let me know what you think. I am still at a stage in the sewing that I could make some changes if you think it needs it.

Talk to you guys later!

Missy
Attached Thumbnails attachment-112050.jpe  
Old 10-17-2010, 11:25 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Missy, I love it! You did a great job designing it.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Missy, I love it! You did a great job designing it.
Thank you so much! I just love the Electric Quilt! It just really makes a great looking quilt, I think. I have the companion software called Stash and it has the current season's fabric on it so I can design the quilt then use the fabric in that library to finish the designing process. What makes that really cool is after I have done that I can go to the LQS and buy the fabric I used to design the quilt with. So cool.

Anyway...thank you!! You are just a sweet heart!

Missy
Old 10-17-2010, 03:02 PM

I wouldn't change a THING....it is gorgeous!!

Nolee

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Here is the quilt I am working on right now. It is 102"x102". It will be donated to a fundraiser for the mental health clinic that I am a part of.

I just found out my mom is not going with me to my first board meeting. I have to go by myself and thankfully it is only a couple hours away.

Mike is doing great and our Christmas cards arrived and so did my business cards. Both of those are just darling.

Tru...you should have a package from me by now or really soon if you haven't already got it.

I am sorry about the quality of the photo but we had to take a picture of the screen on my laptop since I have no way to save the quilt as a jpg. Ugh.

If there is anyone else that designs their quilts on the Electric Quilt and you can save your quilts on your computer so you can send them to others, please let me know how you do it. I just cannot figure that out.

Anyway...let me know what you think. I am still at a stage in the sewing that I could make some changes if you think it needs it.

Talk to you guys later!

Missy
Old 10-17-2010, 04:32 PM

Hi Missy. Very lovely quilt
Ada
Old 10-17-2010, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by buffy2
Hi Missy. Very lovely quilt
Ada
Thank you so much Ada!

Missy
Old 10-17-2010, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Nolee
I wouldn't change a THING....it is gorgeous!!

Nolee

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

Talk to you guys later!

Missy
Thank you so much Nolee! I just finished putting all the blocks together and tomorrow I will put the borders on and then it is off to the quilter. I cannot wait to see what it will look like once the borders are on and the quilting is done.

Missy
Old 10-17-2010, 09:30 PM

Very lovely quilt, Missy.