Fellow Ga Peaches

Old 04-21-2011, 02:38 PM

Ok, I've just written to Sarah to confirm a space for 5 for May 29th. That doesn't mean you can only come if you commit now, but since that was what confirmed I figured I would give her a rough figure. I do hope some more of you can make it and when she confirms I will post a message with the time and date as the name of the thread, we might get more that way.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:11 PM

Sorry I won't be in town when y'all meet; but I will keep up with "GA Peach" news! Can you post a picture? Maybe next time I can join in.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:29 PM

Sure, I'm kind of hoping to make it a regular event tho someone else will have to pick it up for June and July and Sept, Oct as we'll be out traveling!
Old 04-26-2011, 12:47 PM

They are scheduling surgury for my husband sometime in May, I won't know until this Thursday. When I get the date if it doesn't keep me from coming, I will confirm. I think this would be lots of fun to get to meet some quilters from our board.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by laalaaquilter
I can be there on either day and would be happy to bring something for potluck or contribute to catering/pizza
If I get to go depending on the date for my husband's surgery, I have to come thru Woodstock to get to the Intown shop. Want to share a ride? Will know this Thursday if I can make it.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:10 PM
Banned

Well, I'm a Georgia girl too (I'm north of Atlanta), but those dates just don't work for me. :(

I hope you ladies have a great time together. Hopefully, I'll be available for the next meet & greet! :D :D
Old 05-01-2011, 01:18 PM

I can commit to the 29th.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:10 PM

Just found this thread... I live in SW Georgia and would love to make one of the get togethers. Not sure about end of May and, for me, Macon would be easier. I will keep watching for further news here.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Dolly's sister
Originally Posted by laalaaquilter
I can be there on either day and would be happy to bring something for potluck or contribute to catering/pizza
If I get to go depending on the date for my husband's surgery, I have to come thru Woodstock to get to the Intown shop. Want to share a ride? Will know this Thursday if I can make it.
Well found out my husband's surgery is going to be Wed 5/25, so will have to pass on this meeting. I am sure he won't be feeling good enough to be left alone by the 29th. Just my luck, was so looking forward to the meeting.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:18 AM

Ok, Guys and Gals, I've started a new thread
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-121247-1.htm
Hoping to get more confirmed interest. Please re-confirm and let me know on that thread what your vote is about the food. And if your situation changes and you can come, please feel free to do so, even if you haven't let me know, I don't think space is an issue. Also please let me know if you said you could make it but can't so we won't worry you're broken down on the highway or lost!!