Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January Secret Pal Swap Closes Dec 31st 4pm CST >

January Secret Pal Swap Closes Dec 31st 4pm CST

January Secret Pal Swap Closes Dec 31st 4pm CST

Old 01-06-2015, 03:46 PM

My secret pal should be getting her package Thursday, but we are supposed to be getting a big snow storm so I would not be surprised if it takes a day or so longer but we'll see.. off to send my tracking info to Lori
Old 01-07-2015, 12:51 AM

Happy New Year folks. I didn't join in the last couple of months. Parcels I ordered back in November (19th & 22nd) didn't arrive so I didn't want to join in until the Christmas backlog was well and truly over. I pleased to say they both eventually turned up last week - one damaged, but not too badly, so I'll be back in February

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505039[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails scottish_toast_zps3c486d4a.jpg  
Old 01-07-2015, 07:37 AM

got my SPs packages ready now to just get them mailed. One of my SP will be receiving something in the mail before they even get their package from me. LOL had to order what they wanted the most. Hope you like it and hope its exactly what you do want. I don't think I have had either one of my SPs before. One of you are new to this swap the other one not really sure.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:40 PM

I may join the swap next month.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:35 PM

Looks like my package is either going to be going out right at the mailing deadline or in two parts. I just got a note from Fabric.com that the order I placed on the 4th won't ship till the 9th due to the high volume of orders they are dealing with right now. I bought fabric in my pal's favorite color, as it isn't one of my faves and the thus not one I have much of...but WHAT COLOR IS IT?
Old 01-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Power Poster

Mailed my package today. Going to a state much warmer than WI, but most states are above 0.
Old 01-07-2015, 05:34 PM

Just need to finish up a handmade item for my SP and then into the mail it goes.
Old 01-08-2015, 05:43 PM

SP I found something really cute that I'm going to make for you this weekend! Might even make one for me! Your weather temp today in your town was about 41 degrees and tomorrow your high will be 50. Your town was officially incorporated on May 28, 1890. That's all the clues for now
Old 01-08-2015, 08:20 PM

I want to sign up for one.
nancyw
Nancy Woodcock 1208 Hanson Dr. Normal IL 61761 Favorite colors blue, yellow, green, light beige to tan Favorite candy none Favorite notions/fabric lines Kansas Troubles, reproductions ( not 20's or 30's ), batiks Least favorite colors red, orange, pink, purple, all shades of grey including black ( red for Christmas, orange and black for Halloween Least favorite candy Reeses's peanut butter cups Least favorite notions/lines sewing kits, modern fabrics, any color in my least favorites Brand of sewing machine Bernina Do you have an embroidery machine? no Is there anything you collect? old garden tools Besides quilting books what do you like to do? read do you have allergies? no Do you have allergens? no Do you hand embroidery? not much

The one thing I want most is fabrics in my favorite colors and favorite lines What holidays do you celebrate? Valentine's Day, St Patrick's day, Easter, Fourth July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Anything you would not like to receive? sewing kits, fabric colors in my least favorite category and any lines in my least favorites How long have you been sewing/quilting? 16 years What are you working on now? nothing What type of books do you like to read? historical fiction, mysteries Would you like to receive gently used items? no, I have given lots of those away Do you have a pet? no the fabric I am looking for is My favorite colors/ fabric lines What is your favorite beverage? unflavored water Can you ship internationally? no email [email protected] Phone number 309-452-6415
Old 01-09-2015, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
got my SPs packages ready now to just get them mailed. One of my SP will be receiving something in the mail before they even get their package from me. LOL had to order what they wanted the most. Hope you like it and hope its exactly what you do want. I don't think I have had either one of my SPs before. One of you are new to this swap the other one not really sure.
Verna it had to you I got the fabric from....it is PERFECT for stems and leaves on the new applique project...youwere right on the money....verna from TN?????? thanks so much