Do you have a tuxedo cat?

Old 09-11-2010, 06:48 AM

BARES, thanks! He really is such a doll. I got him from the humane society when he was 2 months old. They had named him Tux... but i changed his name to "Peek-a-boo". He just lovessss to play peekaboo. So that is how he got his name. Plus he is so much like a panther - slinky, and quiet. It is very easy for him to peek out at you, and you would never even know he was there.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:02 AM

It is amazing the hours of entertainment my kitties have given me. They each have a distinct personality and are just precious. None of mine have come from the humane society, they just showed up and adopted me or were given to me! All of them needed lots of love and thrived beautifully when they were with me.

Originally Posted by SundarKoyal
BARES, thanks! He really is such a doll. I got him from the humane society when he was 2 months old. They had named him Tux... but i changed his name to "Peek-a-boo". He just lovessss to play peekaboo. So that is how he got his name. Plus he is so much like a panther - slinky, and quiet. It is very easy for him to peek out at you, and you would never even know he was there.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:03 PM

Here is picture of my dear "Tux"! She was a sweety that would be in whichever room I was in and had her own place next to my sewing machine! Was hard, but had to put her to sleep 2 weeks ago due to cancer in her head. Daughter in Calif also has a tuxedo cat. Will definately want some of this material!

Tux
[ATTACH=CONFIG]72457[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-72452.jpe  
Old 09-11-2010, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Pzazz
We have had two...Bessie, lived to be about 15. Sylvester, who is 2, and we aren't sure where he is right now. I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks...DH saw him 4 or 5 days ago, but not since. Since we live in the country, we do lose some cats to predators. :(

Patti
YAY!!!! Our Sylvester came home!!!!

Patti
Old 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM

Sundar..your collage could almost be a print in itself!
Old 09-11-2010, 05:44 PM

We have had two...Bessie, lived to be about 15. Sylvester, who is 2, and we aren't sure where he is right now. I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks...DH saw him 4 or 5 days ago, but not since. Since we live in the country, we do lose some cats to predators. :(

Patti

Patti
I'm so glad he came home.
Our Jake has become resigned to being a night time house cat. We don't let him out after dinner. There are predators out there.

Cynthia
Old 09-11-2010, 07:48 PM

How precious! I lost my kitty on the 27th of June. I think that the coyotes got him as I saw two walking down the street that is perpendicular to ours. He always checked in but that day he didn't. He adopted me when he decided that my home was better than the one two doors away that he had lived in for 6 years. He would NEVER use the potty inside but for four years I left it for him. About twice a year I would take him over and put him in it and scratch for him. He NEVER took the hint. He perfered the outside to potty. He would always lay on my arm every night when we went to bed. He was my baby and I really miss him as I am sure you do also.

Originally Posted by KGrace
Here is picture of my dear "Tux"! She was a sweety that would be in whichever room I was in and had her own place next to my sewing machine! Was hard, but had to put her to sleep 2 weeks ago due to cancer in her head. Daughter in Calif also has a tuxedo cat. Will definately want some of this material!
Old 09-11-2010, 08:35 PM

@ nativetexan...What beautiful babies!! I can tell that they know they are loved!
Old 09-11-2010, 09:43 PM

Yea! So glad your baby is home!

Patti

Patti
Old 09-12-2010, 06:04 AM

I used to have a tuxedo kitty. His name was Sam. He came with a house we moved to. I guess they left him, so sad, but we gave him a good home until he left us.