Pet Pictures

Old 11-25-2010, 05:50 PM
Power Poster

here are my 3 girls. i took a more recent pic of them today. it's hard to catch them together!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-133901.jpe  
Old 11-26-2010, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by jrhboxers
Originally Posted by magpiefeather
I still have my one precious kitty, Dorothy. Raised her for myself since she was a newborn kitten. She was my favorite then and I hand carried her and played with her so she would bond and she really has.
Here she is laying on the table (I don't let her anymore) last Christmas.
My very first cat - totally mine, not family - was my Katie. She was part of a litter of my then-best friend's Siamese. Momma cat and the other 5 kittens all died - we think momma had a uterine infection. Katie was the only one left. My friend told me to take her because all she would do was 'kill her like all the others'. I was 18 and a legalsecretary at a small lawfirm. For the first three weeks of her life she stayed in the top right hand drawer of my desk. I fed her evaporated milk with Karo syrup. They didn't have replacement milk 30 years ago. I had a heat pad and fed her every time she cried. When she got big enough, I started leaving her at my Grandmother's while I worked. She was truly my baby girl. When I had to put her to sleep - medical complications - she was 22 years and 4 months old. And except for a couple of days here and there, was with me always. I still miss her. She was my baby and I was the only mommy she ever knew. Unlike most cats, when ANYTHING would go wrong, she would come running and expect me to fix it. It was the hardest day of my life to that point when I had to put her to sleep. And she left for the Rainbow Bridge in my arms, the same way she came into my life.
What a lovely heartwarning story of Katie, I am in tears reading about her and the love and care you gave her, it is very rewarding to rear a little animal that would have otherwise not survived without your dedication. You gave her a long and happy life and you should be very proud for having done that.
I'm sure Dorothy will also have a long and happy life with you as her 'mum' She is a beautiful cat !!
Old 11-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Banned

thanks for sharing, I have 6 rescue dogs and one bought for me, the last two are 11 and 13 and settling well, thankfully.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:13 PM

this is my baby have had her sence she was 4 mo 91/2 now and is in kidny failure

poodledog1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134656[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-134651.jpe  
Old 11-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Dee

Originally Posted by carhop
this is my baby have had her sence she was 4 mo 91/2 now and is in kidny failure
What a beautiful baby. Sorry she is not up to puppy well, but sending puppy prayers to your baby. What is her name?

:D :D
Old 11-27-2010, 11:34 PM

She's beautiful, Carhop. Sorry to hear about her kidneys. I lost a wonderful 8 year old cat that way. 9 and a half is too young.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:04 AM

My son has a border collie and she is so sweet that I had to have my own. Cartwright is my rescue baby boy and full of joy.

Cartwright's 2nd birthday
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134960[/ATTACH]

Whitley, my son's dog
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134961[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-134955.jpe   attachment-134956.jpe  
Old 11-28-2010, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by mmonohon
My son has a border collie and she is so sweet that I had to have my own. Cartwright is my rescue baby boy and full of joy.
Cartwright is just adorable , I had a collie once myself, they are very intellegent and faithful, and very easy to train. Enjoy !!
Old 11-28-2010, 01:11 AM

AWWW she is gorgeous, so sorry she has health problems, but she can still go on for a long time. Prayers and hugs for you both!
Old 11-28-2010, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Dee
What a beautiful baby. Sorry she is not up to puppy well, but sending puppy prayers to your baby. What is her name?

:D :D
her name is princes gracie lynn called gracie when bad bracie lynn she is doing good so far skinny and wets her self when she goes to sleep at night wares dippers to bed don't like to wake up in pee