Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0  Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Old 04-22-2010, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
The block ReRe posted looks like it is Oatw13's fabric...maybe I am wrong I will let Oatw13 see :-)
Hugs
April
It looks similar. I know I sent a floral with a navy blue background.

ReRe, is that yours? lol This is actually pretty amusing to me! ;)

I will try to post a picture of only the focus fabric and see if someone claims it that way. It is a great block and I hate to post the whole thing and spoil the surprise!

On a side note, I received F8's from buddysmom, goldendog55, and kysmommy2 today.

I also received two awesome blocks from goldendog55 and jetnica! I will post pictures soon. I just need to download them to the computer.

Thanks to everyone! I am having a blast! :)
Old 04-22-2010, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
purplemem, I TOLD those F8's to behave like young ladies and to use their best behavior. They have improved in their attitudes.

No squishie abuse today, but F8's from buddy'smom, kysmommy2, and Karen.

Since some of you are lamenting the fact that you've only got 6 or 8 or something like that yet to receive, I'll spend some time with my fabric this weekend cutting, folding and addressing them to go out next week. Don't want to be the last, but someone has to be, right???

Odessa
I've got 12 here to do ... and 8 more on the way ... trust me ... I'm not quite halfway done yet ...
Yeah, but Robin, I don't have my F8's cut or mailed yet, and I haven't even begun to work with what has arrived. This is very busy couple of weeks: specialty birthday cake for tomorrow, plus prom dress to make for niece and alter one for DD. THEN I may be able to think about boomerang blocks!

Don't worry, they'll be done :wink: !
Old 04-22-2010, 08:05 PM

ok I got several more squishies between yesterday and today from the following
F8's
Star
MishnJim
Kimberly
Karen

and my 1st blocks are from:
Oatw13 (2 fun blocks!)
kathy N
Goldendog55

these blocks are wonderful ladies thanks so much. I thought it was interesting that i sent brights or novelties to 1/2 the group and batiks to the others and my first blocks back are 2 of each. This is really fun. I am excited about when I'll get to pull fabrics and start making your blocks.
Thanks again,
Muriel
Old 04-23-2010, 02:25 AM

Odessa your not the only one still sending out fabric and have to wash, blah, blah, blah. I haven't finished off my last 12 people yet. I need to get off my BUTT and get them these squishes. hahahaha
Old 04-23-2010, 03:05 AM

Okay Ladies,
Here is a picture of the fabric that I did the block on but sent to the wrong Mommy. Who sent this fabric around the world??? That way I can let the person know who I sent it to and we can get it sent to the correct Mommy.

Mish

I Want My Mommy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32599[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-32599.jpe  
Old 04-23-2010, 03:07 AM

Ahh you are not alone. I am mailing my last ten F8s today woohoo!
I also received an F8 yesterday from Karen. I will get to work on them soon :-) I am hoping (not guaranteeing) to try a paper pieced block for each swapper.
Hugs
April
Old 04-23-2010, 03:08 AM

Mish
That screams ReRe to me but again I could be wrong I will wait for her to pipe in lol
Hugs
April
Old 04-23-2010, 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Mish
That screams ReRe to me but again I could be wrong I will wait for her to pipe in lol
Hugs
April
The one that she got had sort of a black background w/ purple flowers. Like you said...We'll see.

Mish :0)
Old 04-23-2010, 04:00 AM

Okay I got a block with a fat 1/8 from someone. hehehe they we in the same package. I can't for the life of me remember who. errrrrrrrrrr I have it marked at home and was in a hurry this morning that I didn't take a picture, let alone write down the names of who's fabric came in. All I know is some are going to be a big challege for me. hahaha But I'll figure it out one way or another. Will try to post by the weekend if not you'll all have to wait to see this pretty block on Monday and who I got fabric from. Sorry.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:29 AM

I haven't sent out my F8ths either ... (some will be coming this weekend) ... so it seems we are all right on track :D with a few ahead of the game