Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Quilting Christmas List >
  • Quilting Christmas List

• Quilting Christmas List

Old 10-30-2012, 12:06 PM

The Cheryl Ann portable design wall is at the top of my (rather long) list.

You all are SO funny!!!
    Old 10-30-2012, 05:54 PM
    Power Poster

Off topic but...... you have to try BB cream for your face! It's fantastic, not a make up but makes you skin look great. It's deep moisture, you have to try it. It's great for mature skin like mine! I use Garnier. For real, this stuff works. The BB means Beauty Balm arnd it's not a brand name but a new type of cream. Many brands but Garnier is in the top list of the BB creams. I buy it at Walmart. http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/bb-cream/index.aspx
    Old 10-30-2012, 06:15 PM

To the person who posted about getting the vacination for shingles as gift. I totally agree, it's a great gift.

Kat

Last edited by GreatStarter; 10-30-2012 at 06:17 PM.
    Old 10-30-2012, 06:47 PM
    Power Poster

My last physical the Dr. asked if I wanted the Shingles shot. I said ok and I got it before I left. I'm pretty sure the insurance paid for it in with the Dr. visit. I never got a bill other then my co pay for the physical.
    Old 10-30-2012, 07:25 PM

I already asked my DH for my quilty gift - he is ordering an EQ7 for me - Yay!! I have wanted this program since the original edition came out over 10 years ago - I can hardly wait to play with this great new toy! My biggest wish list item is a LA machine - but that is not in the budget this year. I hope one day it will be - but for this year I will be thrilled to have EQ7 and maybe a few gift cards for my LQS!
    Old 10-31-2012, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by kristakz
    I don't have anyone to buy me nice quilty gifts for Christmas, since my divorce. But I am seriously considering dropping by my LQS and asking them to make me up a "Surprise package" for a set amount of $. How sad is that?
    I think that is a really nice idea! You deserve a 'surprise' package. If you have shopped there often, they probably know your ideas of what you like -- maybe even a new pattern book or a big stack of fat quarters & a template or two. Hope you get a Merry Merry package that will make you smile big!! Of course you'll have to tell us about it.
    Old 10-31-2012, 07:17 AM

I had asked for a wedding, but we have to wait until next year. One would think that at age 70 we could do what ever we want!
    Old 10-31-2012, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by kristakz
    I don't have anyone to buy me nice quilty gifts for Christmas, since my divorce. But I am seriously considering dropping by my LQS and asking them to make me up a "Surprise package" for a set amount of $. How sad is that?
    This is a great idea! Tell them what you like and I am sure they will do a whole lot better than your x would have! Good luck.
    Old 10-31-2012, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by craftyone27
    I already asked my DH for my quilty gift - he is ordering an EQ7 for me - Yay!! I have wanted this program since the original edition came out over 10 years ago - I can hardly wait to play with this great new toy! My biggest wish list item is a LA machine - but that is not in the budget this year. I hope one day it will be - but for this year I will be thrilled to have EQ7 and maybe a few gift cards for my LQS!
    Be sure to check out Ronda's lessons on QB - they are so great! I love my EQ7.
    Old 10-31-2012, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    Off topic but...... you have to try BB cream for your face! It's fantastic, not a make up but makes you skin look great. It's deep moisture, you have to try it. It's great for mature skin like mine! I use Garnier. For real, this stuff works. The BB means Beauty Balm arnd it's not a brand name but a new type of cream. Many brands but Garnier is in the top list of the BB creams. I buy it at Walmart. http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/bb-cream/index.aspx
    Sounds interesting! I thought BB was for Bella Boo and it was your cream...lol. Good to know about this one. Going to put it on my list.