Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-15-2011, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by 2 Doods
Sorry Krystyna that you didn't get a proper thank you. My SP didn't include a board name so I hope the posting on here (pg 47) is noticed. I would like to know who it is.
I do love everything that she sent! And appreciate her thoughfulness!
Didn't you get my pm telling you who your sp was?
Old 06-15-2011, 06:35 AM

I got word this morning that Canada has suspended all mail because of the strike. They were doing a rotating strike.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:43 AM
Power Poster

Well, finally, my SP package is going to the post office this morning on my way to work. It is going to a QB member whose 1st name and middle name is her user name and she lives in a state that has two words in its name. Good luck at guessing.

I shouldn't have signed up this month. I forgot I was going to Bentonville, AR on a trip to Wal-Mart HO. When I returned (in addition to my work schedule) I had to edit, crop, name and print 500 pictures from the 740 I took. I apologize for the last minute mailing. I couldn't contact her to let her know it was on its way. I hope my SP will forgive me. Had too much on my plate this month LOL.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by twinkie
Well, finally, my SP package is going to the post office this morning on my way to work. It is going to a QB member whose 1st name and middle name is her user name and she lives in a state that has two words in its name. Good luck at guessing.

I shouldn't have signed up this month. I forgot I was going to Bentonville, AR on a trip to Wal-Mart HO. When I returned (in addition to my work schedule) I had to edit, crop, name and print 500 pictures from the 740 I took. I apologize for the last minute mailing. I couldn't contact her to let her know it was on its way. I hope my SP will forgive me. Had too much on my plate this month LOL.

Now this sounds like me ...from the name to the state with 2 words in it
:D :thumbup:
Old 06-15-2011, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I got word this morning that Canada has suspended all mail because of the strike. They were doing a rotating strike.
OMG, that is terrible...wonder what happens to the bills and such?
Old 06-15-2011, 07:00 AM
Swap Hosts

Does that mean no mail at all? I sent something to one of my customers and she mentioned that it was somewhat slow getting there because of a postal slowdown, but now no mail? Yikes! That's awful. I don't imagine pensioners still receive checks in the mail at this point, but if they do ... can you imagine?
Old 06-15-2011, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by mooretll
my package was delivered on the 10th but have not heard anything yet. Maybe out of town. but have not seen anything from them on the board either.
Your item was delivered at 12:33 pm on June 10, 2011 in REHOBOTH, MA 02769.
Mine was delivered and I didn't hear anything for days. I finally PM'd her and found out that she loved everything. Why she didn't send a thank you or post here is a mystery since I really sent her quite a nice package that included a book, an embroidered apron, and a whole bunch of other stuff. When you make up a special package for someone, it's nice to receive an acknowledgement. She has posted elsewhere. Now I don't feel bad that I forgot to put her candy in the package and ate it myself. Oh well. :(
That's what happened to me one month,very disappointing.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:11 AM

I know, what you mean.
Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by mooretll
my package was delivered on the 10th but have not heard anything yet. Maybe out of town. but have not seen anything from them on the board either.
Your item was delivered at 12:33 pm on June 10, 2011 in REHOBOTH, MA 02769.
Mine was delivered and I didn't hear anything for days. I finally PM'd her and found out that she loved everything. Why she didn't send a thank you or post here is a mystery since I really sent her quite a nice package that included a book, an embroidered apron, and a whole bunch of other stuff. When you make up a special package for someone, it's nice to receive an acknowledgement. She has posted elsewhere. Now I don't feel bad that I forgot to put her candy in the package and ate it myself. Oh well. :(
Old 06-15-2011, 07:13 AM

it's almost there

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, June 15, 2011, 9:30 am, DALLAS, TX 75398
Processed through Sort Facility, June 12, 2011, 11:59 pm, BELL GARDENS, CA 90201
Acceptance, June 11, 2011, 11:21 am, FRESNO, CA 93705
Old 06-15-2011, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
To my secret pal......I mailed your package on June 10th and hope this postal strike doesn't last too long because I am anxious to see if you like what I picked out for you. Your gift may be late but..................no bills!