Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST >

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

Old 08-11-2012, 07:46 AM

To my SP over the pond - I mailed out your swap packages yesterday. For a hint on who might be expecting packages from Ohio - likes lime green (so do I), charm packs (so do I), quilting magazines (sorry I couldn't mail one-didn't fit in the boxes), but doesn't have any pets. Yes, my international swap partner there are 2 boxes not one. So be on the look out!

Everyone have a great weekend!
Old 08-11-2012, 07:54 AM

and now look what i had in the produce shed this morning would not fit in my mailbox. I love everythingThanks so much Meghan,aka( KountryKreation). The sewtaxi is so cool, also two mags i have not seen before, along with a bundle of fat quarters, a Christmas vest panel, a Bear panel, some chicken fabric,clips to hold my quilt , binding clips and a fabric book.and a red,white and blue fat quarter.
Attached Thumbnails sany0011.jpg   sany0012.jpg   sany0013.jpg  
Old 08-11-2012, 07:57 AM

Nice package. I've never heard of Stitches either. The mags look really interesting What is in that sewtaxi thingie?
Old 08-11-2012, 08:35 AM

I will have a great weekend, I am looking out 'cos I know your package is for me me me (I double checked my message to Lori just to make sure!!).

I know it can take up to a fortnight so I will try to be patient. Thanks in advance.

Enjoy your weekend I am sorting out my sewing room (again), I got a lovely cupboard from freecycle so my husband said he will help me to tidy and reorganise then I have no excuses for not finishing off all those WIPs as I like to call them sounds more positive than UFOs

Originally Posted by CherylW View Post
To my SP over the pond - I mailed out your swap packages yesterday. For a hint on who might be expecting packages from Ohio - likes lime green (so do I), charm packs (so do I), quilting magazines (sorry I couldn't mail one-didn't fit in the boxes), but doesn't have any pets. Yes, my international swap partner there are 2 boxes not one. So be on the look out!

Everyone have a great weekend!
Old 08-11-2012, 08:53 AM

Checked the tracking on Sp package I mailed out...it is in your state & town...ah yes you should recieve it today....so keep a look out SP in state that starts with M.....
Old 08-11-2012, 09:08 AM

Question for the ones that are making the Turkey Lacer Stilettos. Where are you finding the round Stilettos at? I have not been able to find them, the ones that I am finding are flat.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:16 AM

I found them in the grocery store, SharonAnne got me some and sent them think she said from Bed and Bath, I think someone else got them at Michaels. Don't have either place here, so grocery was my find.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:43 AM

we don't have the rounded turkey lacers either so I'm having to bend with pliers to make the loop....
Old 08-11-2012, 09:59 AM

I got an awesome package in the mail today from Susan (susansomethings). It was full of candy (woop!), dish towels and washcloths, some absolutely gorgeous fabric, HUGE thread spools, cookies (for the Midget), poundcake (claimed by the husband), a hotpad (claimed by Alice), a tape measure (or measuring tape? I can't remember which gets called what), and a calculator that fits right in with my classroom kit! My favorite thing of all is the nail kit. I got a few emery boards last month and I've developed a sort of addiction to them - so this little bullet-shaped kit is perfect for my purse!

I would be posting pictures, but the majority of the package has been claimed and already migrated away from me. So you all will have to just believe me when I say it's awesome
Old 08-11-2012, 10:26 AM

Please don't forget to send me a pm when you MAIL and when you RECEIVE your packages, thanks. Lori