Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pass the Block >

Pass the Block

Pass the Block

Old 09-17-2011, 11:14 AM

I can't wait to see them. I am learning more and more each day. I finally got the applique frame made and figured it out, and I know how to go from embroidery to reg. sewing with out taking off the embroidery unit ( HALLELUJAH) and I'm changing designs, so I think I'm on my way, I keep doing the tutoiral exercises to learn show to work it. The one thing I can't figure out is the auto needle threader, I have tried and Tried. It is so different from the brother machine that I think I will have to be brainwashed to learn this. YIKES
Love ya,
Can't wait to see those borders. I have Judys rolled out and planed for her last border, I'm just waiting for my endless border hoop and I won't have to take the boder off and on to rehoop it. This thing is amazing, but lift the handle pull it forward and aline the markings and away we go.
Hope you have a great weekend, and don't take up your time calling me on the weekend, you spend your time for you and we call next week.
R
Originally Posted by abonda
ahhhh sounds wonderful Deb.. can hardly wait to see it....
Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Love it. I have a beautiful embroidery border for Abondas all picked out I wanted just the right one and I found it.
I also found a beautiful rose one for ljdugas new cente.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:59 PM

I can't get the threader to work either. There is a place about an hour and a half from me that for $30 for an hour will go over anything I want she said you can learn a lot in an hour.I might do that. And such a pity it's in a joanns more thread and fabric.
Good thing you didn't need me to call I totally lost my voice.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:07 AM

I went to the Joann's close to us that has a Hus, Viking dealer and I asked about how to do the applique square, she said " Hmm, I know there is a way to do it, i guess we need some more education to find these things out...." WOW, what great customer service.
Go Figure....I'll keep trying and see what I can figure out.
R
Originally Posted by Crafty3790
I can't get the threader to work either. There is a place about an hour and a half from me that for $30 for an hour will go over anything I want she said you can learn a lot in an hour.I might do that. And such a pity it's in a joanns more thread and fabric.
Good thing you didn't need me to call I totally lost my voice.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:14 PM

Robert, I notice there are two Yahoo groups for Viking Diamond users. Have you joined one of them? I am sure a member of one of the groups could help you.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:37 PM

Judy can you post a link?
Old 09-18-2011, 02:40 PM

Deb, for some reason I can't post a link - I keep getting a message about the content of my post and to contact administration.

If you go to YahooGroups.com, then search for Viking Diamond, you will get the two groups I referred to. If he or you join, then you can search for messages regarding what you want to know about, or just post a new messaging asking what question you need answered. I belong to a group for Brother Innovis owners and there's always someone who can answer your questions.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:15 PM

Awesome. I will go there tonight. Judy, I have your center and just waiting for my endless border hoop. I think you will just love it.
R
Originally Posted by JudyG
Deb, for some reason I can't post a link - I keep getting a message about the content of my post and to contact administration.

If you go to YahooGroups.com, then search for Viking Diamond, you will get the two groups I referred to. If he or you join, then you can search for messages regarding what you want to know about, or just post a new messaging asking what question you need answered. I belong to a group for Brother Innovis owners and there's always someone who can answer your questions.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Awesome. I will go there tonight. Judy, I have your center and just waiting for my endless border hoop. I think you will just love it.
R
I can't wait to see it, Robert. I love the idea that you're going to use the blocks I had made but couldn't figure out what to do with. That will really tie things together.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:48 PM

So, I am going to try to mail out my two tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest!! One is heading in the opposite direction to Abonda ( my second child's charity quilt ) and the other is Abonda's quilt heading on for Robert. I've had them packaged and ready to go for days and just didn't make it to the Post Office.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:38 AM

I did my center the monkey is adorable.
Abonda the embroidery is beautiful.it has a lot of stitches so it won't be done this week like I was hoping and I'm going away next week I'm sorry you have to wait but I will post a pic. So you can see what it's going to look like. I might get it done but I'm not sure.