Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Help name our new fur baby.. >

Help name our new fur baby..

Help name our new fur baby..

Old 07-29-2013, 06:00 AM
Power Poster

Romeo, like Romeo and Juliet! They were both lovers! I would give him dry kitten food and maybe mix a little canned. It'll be good for his dental.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:40 AM

How about Junior, since he is the junior member of your family.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:47 PM

How about Josh . I am not a cat person nor is my dad, but, someone kept dumping them off at his house, so he kept them and he fell in love with them, I also fell in love with them, Josh is his boy cats name, the first cat I actually fell in love with...., now I am proud to say I am a cat lover....
Old 08-03-2013, 04:05 AM

Wink New Kiten Name

Originally Posted by bea2 View Post
We just adopted a new little kitten this morning. I don't have a picture yet..will post as soon as I can get him to hold still long enough.
The SPCA mobile unit came to a local Kroger lot with dogs and kittens . When I got there all but the one kitten had been adopted. He's about 8 weeks old, solid black with about a dozen white hairs on his chest.
He's already made himself at home. Sam took to him right away and keeps wanting to play with him but just getting ignored.
Our 2 adult cats aren't liking it too much. Just keeping a distance and hissing and growling. I keep reassuring them they're still top kitties here.
I put him up where their food dishes are and he couldn't decide between the canned or hard food. Never had a choice before probably. Ate till his little tummy filled up then I put him down by the communal water dish.
Hubby wasn't too happy about it.. said we're too old for another cat..{65 and 71 this yr.}. I ignored him.
He knew I had my mind made up. I've been wanting a loveable cat that will let me hold him[or her].
Don't know how loveable it will be, but at least lets me hold him.
So, any ideas for names?
I think a different approach to choosing a name for your precious black fur baby is worth considering. Seeing as you have met with opposition from your hubby, how about Chance for a boy or Chancey for a girl ??? Just a thought ! Please keep us posted when you chose a name.