Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
How much time do you spend on Quilting Board site? >

How much time do you spend on Quilting Board site?

How much time do you spend on Quilting Board site?

Old 06-26-2010, 03:14 PM

Not near enough :-( But I do what I can when I can,just to much for me to do right now One day though it will be different. :-D
BillsBonBon
Old 06-28-2010, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by dsb38327
Tanya, I was also going to suggest we need a quilters anonymous! It really is addictive! Your length of time on the site might cause concern for those depending on you for food, clothing or transportation. If no one is depending on you then go for it! If I don't get off here soon I will be coming in a close second. I enjoyed your post. See you in the Main.
Dorothy,
But none of us want to be cured! I collect vintage sewing machines too and I have quite a few, but there's is no "Sewing machine collectors anonymous" either, cuz we don't wanna be cured either. rofl! Here's a few of my babies.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...60310442BRuLem

Sharon W.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Bev

I spend quite a bit of time here, but not as much as some others. I try to fit in the house cleaning before DH gets home. I also try to spend time in my quilting room, as much as possible. I'm like so many other people here, I just love my quitling room. It's a cozy nook and retreat for me. I don't sew nearly as much as I should to justify having a whole room for it.
Don't tell DH. But this place (the board) is addictive too. I find myself taking breaks between household chores in order to see what's going on here. The advice and help is great even if it's meant just for the original writer. It's always helpful to me too.
8-)
Old 07-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Bev

[/quote] I still have my Clairol makeup mirror I got when I was 12 or 13. I still use it, had to replace bubls a couple of years ago, So it's about 42 years old.[/quote]

Oh my gosh, that's so funny, so do I. I guess I got it for Christmas when I was about 16, and it still works like a charm.
I don't use it a heck of a lot, but one or the other of my daughters every once in a while drags it out when they're here, and uses it to apply their makeup. They think it's really "hokie", or so thay say.

:lol:
Old 07-03-2010, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by ann clare
This site is educational. I need to further my education. That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
:thumbup: