Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 >

International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012

International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012

Old 02-11-2012, 04:59 AM

I am glad you can be near enough to your mom to run errands with her. It is precious time for both of you. We can all be patient and wait for packages. People are more important than things every day.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:18 PM

Yea! Can't wait to see what fabric I get, I am hoping for a piece from Ireland.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:32 PM

Carole,
Thank you for all of your hard work. Take your time in getting everything done. And make sure that you let me know the amount I owe you for postage.
Happy Valentine's Day <3
Old 02-13-2012, 02:53 PM

Carole,
All we ask is, that you don't got crazy with this ordeal!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:44 PM

Update...... I took a box full to the post office today. 16 down and 84 to go. Whew!! Postage has gone up. The postal worker was great and did not mind too much having to weigh every package and then letting me know if there was a balance owed. I had my paper writing down each one. I am keeping the receipts too, just in case someone wants to see it.

Now, off to bed so I can get started in on some more in the morning!! Nighty night!!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 02-13-2012, 05:50 PM

wow it is quite the job....hope your not overwhelmed....i will gladly pay and difference of postage....you sure need a good rest...blessings to you!!!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 06:57 PM

faster than a speeding bernina, more powerful than a gingher shear, able to leap tall piles of fq's in a single bound, It's Super Carsey! Super Carsey can now be seen lugging amazing amounts of boxes at your local post office.

wow, you are truly amazing. I think how much work it is just to go to the post office with 2 packages (of course, I'm also pulling along 3 little kids, 2 of whom can run at will and want my keys to try and open every po box they see), I can't imagine doing so many!

I think I remember sticking a couple extra bucks for shipping (should have just put stamps in, but didn't think of it when shipping, sorry). Hopefully it is enough. On the off chance there is extra, use it for others.

thanks again!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:01 AM

Thanks so much Carsey for all of your work. I can hardly wait to receive my FQs. I'll take pics for the thread.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by heyuitsme View Post
faster than a speeding bernina, more powerful than a gingher shear, able to leap tall piles of fq's in a single bound, It's Super Carsey! Super Carsey can now be seen lugging amazing amounts of boxes at your local post office.

wow, you are truly amazing. I think how much work it is just to go to the post office with 2 packages (of course, I'm also pulling along 3 little kids, 2 of whom can run at will and want my keys to try and open every po box they see), I can't imagine doing so many!

I think I remember sticking a couple extra bucks for shipping (should have just put stamps in, but didn't think of it when shipping, sorry). Hopefully it is enough. On the off chance there is extra, use it for others.

thanks again!
Actually, the cash worked great. That way when the postal worker weighed the packages, they use the meter and it puts just the right amount on it instead of me putting stamps on and it wasting money. Some were 5 cents under so they just use the meter for the 5 cents instead of me putting another stamp on it. Either way it works, and I can't thank you all enough for your understanding and extra stamps/cash for postage/tape, etc. You all are wonderful!!!!!

I have more packages ready and pm's sent out for paypal postage, etc. I will continue on!!!!!!

Blessings!
Carole
Old 02-15-2012, 12:55 PM

crasey,abonda just got her package WOW i can't wait to get mine FABLOUS!!!! She will be posting pictures soon. Let me know if i owe you postage,because i sent my fqs so early and postage has gone up since then. More than happy to send you cash.. Linda